Anyone in East Anglia wish to join an Informal Gathering THIS Saturday (20th)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
As some of you may know, I'm the organiser for the East Anglia region of PistonHeads.com.

This Saturday one of friends is setting up a show at the Elvedon Estate near Thetford.

The main theme is simply a gathering and social event, rather than a proper "full on show".
It will run THIS Saturday (20th August) from 10am until 3pm.
Families and leashed dogs are welcome - there are plenty of country walks in the surrounding countryside.

Everything you need to know can be found on the following PistonHeads thread: PH East Anglia (Friends and family) - Get-together 20/08/11 East Anglia (Friends and family) - Get-together 20/08/11

Here's a MAP of the Elvedon Estate Cafe, where the gathering will take place: elveden - Google Maps

As far as types of cars - anything is welcome, so long as it's fast, expensive, rare or a superb/immacculate example.
So knowing a large amount of members here have cars which fulfil that criteria, I thought it would be worth popping this up here.

If you'd like to come and meet some people from a couple of other clubs and a few hours out in Norfolk this Saturday, please put your name down here, or simply PM me so I know who would like to come :)

Kind regards,

Darren

Elvedon estate? Isn't that where Maharaja Ranjit Singh's son lived in exile?

Elvedon estate? Isn't that where Maharaja Ranjit Singh's son lived in exile?

It is indeed. The Estate's cafe is just across the road from the main house.

Would a C320 CDI sport be welcome as it is a diesel lol

I can ask the organiser for this event, if you like. And then get back to you :)

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom