Anyone in Edinburgh (EH12) able to help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzclk

Car
An AMG
Hello All,

I hope everyone is keeping well & safe.

I’m wondering if anyone on here is close to EH12 5 in Edinburgh - I need a favour - a small item collected and posted to me if at all possible?

It would be much appreciated. It’s small and lightweight - and I’ll cover a pint and any costs / and postage etc.

Thank you!

Hi,

Nothing like that at all,

It’s just a part for the vent but the seller has stated it’s collection only. It’s incredibly low value (£5) but RRP is £40.

So if anyone is able to collect on my behalf I’ll BACS them prior and then pay for postage and packing for it to be forwarded on to me etc.

That’s all… I hope that makes sense.. (unless you tell me it’s a really bad part of town)

Maybe it’s not one I should have posted on a forum. But my mates in Glasgow and isn’t due in Edinburgh for a few months.

EDIT: Urgh. I just re-read it. It’s not a bag of powder or grass. It’s a bit for the car vent. 😂

Hello All,

I hope everyone is keeping well & safe.

I’m wondering if anyone on here is close to EH12 5 in Edinburgh - I need a favour - a small item collected and posted to me if at all possible?

It would be much appreciated. It’s small and lightweight - and I’ll cover a pint and any costs / and postage etc.

Thank you!
Not sure if I can help or not, but....where is the part in Edinburgh? And where are you in London? I'm hoping to travel to Bromley on Wednesday by air, via Gatwick.

Ernie

Not sure if I can help or not, but....where is the part in Edinburgh? And where are you in London? I'm hoping to travel to Bromley on Wednesday by air, via Gatwick.

Ernie
Hi Ernie,

I’m local enough to Bromley (Balham).

The part is in Haymarket near the Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel.

Thank you.

County lines goes long distance.

Ernie wasn’t local so I declined. But thank you Ernie. Incredibly kind offer!

Will try to arrange for it to be posted / collected by Royal Mail from the seller directly.

A bump should anyone be local.
Else will purchase local to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom