Anyone interested in a GTG in or around Notts. or maybe a trip out to the East Coast.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyshore

Car
CLK 320 Convertible Avantgarde
Im in the middle of Nottingham.
Anyone interested in maybe going out to Skegness or similar?
Just an idea, or maybe there would be a chance of a GTG at Wollaton Hall or similar.
Regards, Andy

I'm only slightly North of you in Doncaster so I would be up for it depending on dates, also visit the EC regular so again no problem, please keep me posted

I'm only slightly North of you in Doncaster so I would be up for it depending on dates, also visit the EC regular so again no problem, please keep me posted

Im a Yorkshireman too flanaia.
lets see if we can get a gathering together for a good day out

I would be up for that too im from sheffield but in mansfield now so close to the east coast or anywhere really

supercharger

Im a Yorkshireman too flanaia.
lets see if we can get a gathering together for a good day out

Sounds good to me, we going to go for a Notts meet or East Coat? want to throw a few dates out? not sure we'd get it in before Christmas though but willing to try and fit in around the majority, keep me posted, also nice to come accross a fellow Yorkshireman :)

having missed some gtg's this year for one reason or another i would be up for a meet if the date is ok, sundays are better as work interferes on a saturday

looks like it could be a good outing for clk's :bannana:

Its an idea just thrown up in the air so lets just play it by ear and see what comes of it.
So far it is positive response, and we are heading for the busy time of year so if we decide the meet is in the new year, so be it, and I am sure we will be ready for it.
Keep your thoughts coming!

Andyshore there is a nice pub on the outskirts of nottingham right next to gunthorpe bridge dont know if you know it i cant remember the name of it. its right next to the trent.just a thought

Andyshore there is a nice pub on the outskirts of nottingham right next to gunthorpe bridge dont know if you know it i cant remember the name of it. its right next to the trent.just a thought

Is that the one right at the side of the river? If so I know the one you mean but don't know it's name either. JUst informed Blackjackdave of the GTG as he only in Barnsley, any offers on a date yet?

I work a rota, covering some weekends but if I can make it work i will
somewhere North notts would be good

Is that the one right at the side of the river? If so I know the one you mean but don't know it's name either. JUst informed Blackjackdave of the GTG as he only in Barnsley, any offers on a date yet?

Apologies BanditDave, been a long day :eek:

The interest is positive, looks like we just need to throw a few dates around.
With the christmas period descending on us at a rapid rate it will probably end up being in the new year when we are all bored, see how it pans out.
Has anyone got a date in mind?

Good idea...probably get quite a few people interested in a trip to the seaside....next summer!:)

Best out of season though so we have the roads to ourselves instead of sitting in traffic jams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom