Anyone interested in a GTG in or around Notts. or maybe a trip out to the East Coast.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll throw a couple of dates in then what about Sunday 11th Jan or Sunday 18th Jan? Would suggest North Notts area and then next one at the coast?

Are you sure you want to go to the Anchor?

Comment from link, "20:51 20/03/06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
staff very unfriendly and landlord would be more at home running a prison"

I would be happy to meet up at either venue depending on having favourable weather.

Are you sure you want to go to the Anchor?

Comment from link, "20:51 20/03/06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
staff very unfriendly and landlord would be more at home running a prison"

I would be happy to meet up at either venue depending on having favourable weather.

Maybe "drop the anchor" then pardon the pun :) , anywhere fine for me

Depending on dates etc I might be up for this.

I'll throw a couple of dates in then what about Sunday 11th Jan or Sunday 18th Jan? Would suggest North Notts area and then next one at the coast?

North Notts or even S. Yorks sounds a good idea being as most of the interest is from Yorkshire.
Can anyone think of a good venue?

What about South Yorks Doncaster Racecourse and local pub for Sunday lunch? North Notts you could go for Donnington and the Donnington Collection, West Yorks Bolton Abbey and Pub for lunch or Scarborough, Filey, Bridlington, Mablethorpe or Skegness / Ingomells for a coastal jaunt, bit of food for thought, if you want to come into South Yorks I'm quite happy to handle venue and meals for you, will have a further think over this nice bottle of Shiraz and get back to you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom