Which date you prefer for the remap?

• Saturday 1st May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Saturday 8th May

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Saturday 5th June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

npuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
A180 CDI Avantgarde SE (2008)
Angel Tuning are offering a £50 discount off their list price in April and a further 50% discount on a second vehicle remapped at the same time.

If I get mine done would anyone be interested in having their car done at the same time? We can split the total cost to have both done and it will work out cheaper for both.

PM me if you are interested. They offer a mobile service. I am based in West London.

For more info see: Chip Tuning VW, BMW, Audi and Alfa Romeo - Angel Tuning

Last edited:
so how much would it be for a c220cdi 2007? 150bhp model? The sites pretty useless :S

Send them an enquiry to get a price.

Send them an enquiry to get a price.

Just had mine done 2 weeks ago by Angel, they charged me £225 after some haggling with Nigel on email....I think their price published was £399 for my car so it was almost half price anyway.....My C270 flies now though, much smoother and i cant fault them so very happy.....:D

my cars still under warranty so probably not worth invalidating it :(

i looking to do a c250 td 1998 how much??

does tuning have any negative effects on the engine when the power and torque is increased

Hi, as I am new i cant private message you, NPUK.

I will enquiry with them today for my golf to be remapped and hopefully we can go half on the total price

Check the remapping thread - If is done right, there shouldn't be a negative effect on the engine... be sure your gearbox is up to the task though as poor servicing here will show up when the transmission tries to put extra power to the wheels. It really is a note of caution though, highly unlikely with an non-turbo car at least.

It would be worth asking them what else you might like to do to get more power (if that's the aim). For example, should you invest in a better fuel pump, air filter etc?

m.

I have just spoken with Angel at length about this and if we get a good group of us together the cost goes down dramatically... Different gains for different cars obviously and they do push the ITG filters for better breathing... So the more that go for this the better guys....

To get the group discount would all the cars need to be done together in one location?

He said if ten of us got together they would hire out to us one of their guys and it would cost us each 150 quid!! so in answer to your question... i guess so... its a question we'd have to ask... the guy i spoke to was very knowledgable....

Put me down .

A few questions:

Do they use a rolling road?

Which Angel Tuning site would people have to go to?

Also, is it £150 plus VAT or inc. VAT?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I hope your all having the limiter taken off as well :D

to far away for me, im based in devon, shame tho, sounds like a grate way to get a remap and at a very good price. i would love to hear the outcome how you all got on and what its done for your cars.
good luck guys

Don't mean to be rude but do you actually know how much a remap is normally? and your quibbling about VAT or not on a very cheap cost if there are 10 of us..... Its including...
For individual questions about how etc please contact Angel and ask....

Shall we get a provisonal list going?

Baldguy - Greg Wheeler
C43AMG - Peter

Don't mean to be rude but do you actually know how much a remap is normally? and your quibbling about VAT or not on a very cheap cost if there are 10 of us..... Its including...
For individual questions about how etc please contact Angel and ask....

Shall we get a provisonal list going?

Baldguy - Greg Wheeler
C43AMG - Peter

sorry i think you misread the tone of my post. It wasn't a quible just asking the price. Yes, I agree the price is very good either way.

1. Baldguy - Greg Wheeler
2. C43AMG - Peter
3. NPUK

Baldguy have you been speaking to Nigel at Angel Tuning?

I'm so sorry Wemorgan... no offence intended.. sorry for being a ****!!!

and yes i've been talking with Nigel npuk...

sorry i think you misread the tone of my post. It wasn't a quible just asking the price. Yes, I agree the price is very good either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom