Anyone know a decent independant garage in ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

delb0y

Car
W124 300 E // W211 320 cdi
Glasgow they specialize in mercs for service work etc?

I've used James Doyle, who owns & runs Benzcar,
39 Anwoth Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire G32 7RW

I bought my 98 SL from a trader round the corner from his garage, and they asked to use him to do the B service and a few extras that needed attending to, including an aeriel, rear discs, front and rear pads, and a headlamp lens. That was nearly two years ago, and he did an A service last year.

I think he used to work for MB in Giffnock. He's small enough that the last time I was there he wasn't VAT reg'd, but it was great to talk to the guy who was doing the work, not just a receptionist.

Derek

I also believe there is a good place in Carntyne,but i will need to ask a friend of mine who has used this place for years and several mercs.
I will get back with this next week.

Cheers guys .. ill check them out .. if anyone knows of anymore do let me know

ta

Barryh said:
I also believe there is a good place in Carntyne,but i will need to ask a friend of mine who has used this place for years and several mercs.
I will get back with this next week.

I think you mean T J O'Neil in Carntyne Industrial Estate in Glasgow. Reliable DC specialialists with an excellent reputation on and off this forum.

Hope this helps
Karl

Merparts 01475 741236, the Mazzoni bothers, are names over at the Mercedes-Benz Owners' Club.

Mazzoni bothers where are they ?

Merparts
Ashgrove lane
PORT GLASGOW
PA14 5NQ
TEL:- 01475 741236

have never used them personally but were helpful when I enquired about lowering my car a couple of years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom