Anyone know the name of these particular split rim BBS wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
And will they fit a Merc?

Got these the other day without knowing a hell of a lot about them, just 'cos I liked them. I'm not normally partial to gold, blingy wheels but thought these were rather cool.

There seem to be about a gazillion different types of BBS wheels & I'm struggling to put a name on them.

Photos of one of the rear 9J x 17 ET35s below, fronts are 8J x 17 ET35.

Ta!

sbt3eo.jpg

jsdkzs.jpg

Last edited:
Put the part number of the wheels into google.

Possibly, although oblique views of E26's seem to have a more gentle curve to the dropped centre?

BBS-Race-Wheels-E26.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Dolphin is right - they are LMs.

Thye have a PCD of 114.3. Does anyone know if they'll fit a Merc wheel nut pattern or is some kind of adapter needed?

TIA.

Unsurprisingly, they're spec'd for "Japanese" PCD. LM's were initially from BBS Japan only (still are, as far as I am aware)

Adaptors needed, hopefully there's enough offset to make it work. IMO it's still worth the effort, they are fantastic wheels.

mmmm, i have a set of these in the garage from the skyline - they are LM4's i believe - let me know how you go on with the spacers - keep wondering how some of the jap wheels would look on the merc :)

Just discovered these have a PCD of 112, not 114.3 so no adapters required for MB fittment.

They're too wide for my cars so are up for sale at around £850.

didn't subaru have 5x112 for a while?

very nice wheels, but the 5x112 tax is as always amazing (these wheels in 5x114 sell for 40% of that)

After doing a bit of digging & with the help of someone on this forum clued up on wheels & who is wheel fluent I can confidently say that replica BBS LMs (with a PCD of 114.3) sell for more than 40% of my asking price.

i have jap spec 114.x pdc wheels on my 124, fitted using variance bolts, no adapter, the important dimension is the hole in the center.

car has no wobble or vibration from any speed from 1mph to 140 mph.

i have jap spec 114.x pdc wheels on my 124, fitted using variance bolts, no adapter, the important dimension is the hole in the center.

car has no wobble or vibration from any speed from 1mph to 140 mph.

Agreed, same here..

IMAG0024.jpg

Very nice wheels, had the same set on my Audi :)

newaudipic2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom