Anyone know this 507 Estate?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure you've had most of this info from the seller but if not:

Registered 31/01/2014 near Portsmouth

Last MOT 11/01/2018 [30,132 miles]

3 previous owners [sold 19/05/2014 & 17/05/2016]
Last time it was up for sale [Jan 2016] it was advertised for £44,995 with 22,953 miles

On the options list:
  • 19" black wheels. From the photo I can see that these have been repainted and only the AMG logo is still silver. The silver groove has been painted over.
  • Privacy Glass
  • Harmon Kardon Audio

Hope you like it when you see it

Phil

Yep, I'd spotted the wheels weren't quite right. Easily changed if it bothers me.
It seems to be missing a service record from around the time of that 2016 sale, hopefully it was just missed off the electronic system but need to do some more digging.

Its been on plate N80AMG from June 16 to end of 2017. Its also got DAB and Tom Tom live traffic (which you may have to renew), Traffic Sign recognition, folding mirrors, memory seats. I can't post the VIN (against our licence) - sorry.

That’s a fine looking car that is, well spotted

Its been on plate N80AMG from June 16 to end of 2017. Its also got DAB and Tom Tom live traffic (which you may have to renew), Traffic Sign recognition, folding mirrors, memory seats. I can't post the VIN (against our licence) - sorry.

No worries, I got the vin from the blueprint website and then decoded it. Ideally I'd have liked the LSD and reverse camera but both can be sorted later if needs be...

Good spot and a good price, I was only saying last week that I was looking out for one and would have pounced on that had I seen it (and strangely I do have autotrader alert set up but wasn't alerted to this one). Good luck and I hope it all works out as planned.

I hope that first sale, 4 months in, was a dealer demo sale else someone took a real bath on that sale, AMG or not....

Good dealer as well, Farnells always had a good reputation and been around for decades. They often come up with some really nice MBs.

Hope this checked out ok....I rang Farnell's at 1145am yesterday to reserve it and it had been reserved at 1115!!!

So well done....good price for a rare estate.

Good spot and a good price, I was only saying last week that I was looking out for one and would have pounced on that had I seen it (and strangely I do have autotrader alert set up but wasn't alerted to this one). Good luck and I hope it all works out as planned.
I think that's because it had been listed on Autotrader with the normal C63 cars rather than the 507's

Hope this checked out ok....I rang Farnell's at 1145am yesterday to reserve it and it had been reserved at 1115!!!

So well done....good price for a rare estate.

They did say they had a couple of people who were in the queue behind me. I actually called at 9am but then had to wait for a call from the sales manager, who then passed it off to the salesman all before I could place a deposit @ 11ish. I was convinced I was going to miss it!

Good dealer as well, Farnells always had a good reputation and been around for decades. They often come up with some really nice MBs.

They seemed good guys up there and had some lovely F type SVRs there.
This one came from their Land Rover franchise as they can't retail any non Land Rovers through that branch. All the interesting stuff comes to the Jag dealer.

I used Farnell as my local dealer when I had my Jaguar XF-R. Bought from H A Fox at Preston but Farnworth is a lot nearer to me.

This was probably just about the time they changed from Stratsone to Farnell, and the difference was chalk and cheese. The went from treating their customers as just a nuisance (hence my buying from Fox) to giving a first class service in all departments. I used to be offered test drives even when mine was just in for a service.

Good luck with the car, may you have many happy and trouble free miles with it. :)

Did you buy it?

I assumed so after reading this: -

They did say they had a couple of people who were in the queue behind me. I actually called at 9am but then had to wait for a call from the sales manager, who then passed it off to the salesman all before I could place a deposit @ 11ish. I was convinced I was going to miss it!

I nearly called about this early doors staurday.

I'm sure one was 'flipped' recently and went for over 40k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom