Anyone know this C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GillyC63

Car
C63
Hi
Just wondering if previous owner(s) of a white C63, reg DA12 FZE are on here & can give me any info on the car.
Thanks.

was unused for 4 months last year and the engine bay needs a tidy up.

What is the service history? It did quite a few miles (14,600) between October 16 and October 17.
An MoT is January suggests a change of owner then and it is up for sale again?

I am always wary of modified cars - how many miles has it done since it was remapped? Do MSL know / recognise the car?

Seems overpriced for the mileage

was unused for 4 months last year and the engine bay needs a tidy up.

What is the service history? It did quite a few miles (14,600) between October 16 and October 17.
An MoT is January suggests a change of owner then and it is up for sale again?

I am always wary of modified cars - how many miles has it done since it was remapped? Do MSL know / recognise the car?

Mileage & servicing all check out, I spoke to MSL & they know the car & owner well, was mapped at 27.5K.
MOT history all good as well.

What’s surprising is no mention of the 507/BS bonnet. If it’s a genuine MB bonnet that’s around £2700 unpainted, plus paint and fitting etc :dk:

[QUOTE="Greenmanslk, post: 2750296, member: 130310"

I am always wary of modified cars “

Always puzzles me with the C63 , having had “regular” C63 and 507 the main difference is I can use the full throttle less on the 507 then the 456 , maybe I should get it mapped and not be able to use it at all :D

Hi
Just wondering if previous owner(s) of a white C63, reg DA12 FZE are on here & can give me any info on the car.
Thanks.
I am a previous owner of this car, did you buy this Gillyc63?

Was a monster of a car, regret selling it on tbh. What did you get in the end?

Was a monster of a car, regret selling it on tbh. What did you get in the end?
Bought a standard C63 coupe, everything stacked up on your old car, would have loved it but the dealer selling it messed me around so much I moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom