Anyone know this E320 cdi sport?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ant1

Going to have a look at this tomorrow, 138k, looks in good condition, and it's £2300.

Anyone know of it? Anything would be great!

81724577_10221039452713028_6672978194011783168_n.jpg

No , but looks like a lot of car for the money .

Worth trying an offer of £2K

Very good price for an estate. Check for transmission fluid changes, leaking /sagging rear suspension and front suspension clonks etc :)

Might be hard to checking sagging rear as it takes a week or so?

Go very early for the appointment, before seller get to run it up.

I did check but couldn't see it.
Just checked, the one I‘d seen has 10k less miles but is £3k. Looks pretty clean in the photo you’ve posted though?

I’d be looking at tyre wear and also wear and tear on the suspension, my experience of these is that Mercedes never really compensated enough in the front suspension department of the W211 for the bigger wheels this there always seemed like there was a ball joint or something etc that needed doing (if you get my drift)

Just been sent the history, full MB up until 2016, one independent since. Only box service was done @ 45k.

One of my favourite MB's of all time. I still want one. Good luck!

As SPX says, check all the front suspension on these. It’s perpetually going wonky.

Love these I miss mine, the sport wheels are the best looking wheels to date in my opinion bit others will disagree. Check for cracks on the wheels also. Hard to check I no.

Wonder if it has been used to tow that horse box in the photo ?

worth looking to see if the box is sporting the same number plate ...

That's a cracking car for the money. How did you get on with it?

Had ours over a year now. 2004 e320 CDI avantgarde. Drives fantastic. Plenty power.

If you buy that get the gearbox serviced ASAP. Ask them to flush the TC too - not generally done on a G/Box service as it takes a bit more fluid and time as the tranny fluid doesn't drain out naturally.

I recently sold my E320 (W211) also a 2009 and that was a cracker in my time i had a ball joint replaced and front spring that broke. Nice cars though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom