Anyone knows this seller scrapping a C36?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I very much doubt that's the actual car as shown in the advert. Beware.

Thats a US spec c36 , there is even a hillbilly pick up in the background , so as JJ says , unlikely it's in Birmingham !

Actually it's an awning :eek:

Ill put my glasses on next time

i'd like to have an c36 backbox with squared tips from an 97 if there is one available 4 sale?
i wanna change my c43 back box to a c36 if it fits bolt on and the pipes are the same w/o doing any modification, c36 backbox had a more aggressive style which i like

Last edited:
Youll need an adaptor made as the pipes on the 6 cylinder car are smaller than the v8

Youll need an adaptor made as the pipes on the 6 cylinder car are smaller than the v8

thanks man

that adapter can it be easily done with pipe parts getting welded 2-gether?

Yep

greit :rock:

would there be any backpressure restrictions in breathing between c36 and c43 backbox?
if i get a c36 backbox on my car and my c43 runs worse after the install getting somehow clogged or something?
could this happen?

installing a c36 backbox is only for cosmetic purpose as it looks nicer than c43 backbox

greit :rock:

would there be any backpressure restrictions in breathing between c36 and c43 backbox?
if i get a c36 backbox on my car and my c43 runs worse after the install getting somehow clogged or something?
could this happen?

installing a c36 backbox is only for cosmetic purpose as it looks nicer than c43 backbox

I'm breaking a c36 and guess what I'm from BIRMINGHAM lol

Acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom