Anyone live in Aberdeen to see a C320cdi?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chriswt

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C320cdi Sport, S-Max 2.0T Titanium Sport, 1974 Triumph Stag (needing restoration)
Hi,

Found a nice looking W203 C Class which seems to tick all the boxes but is nearly 400 miles away in Aberdeen.

Distance isn't an issue for me in terms of collecting it (despite the wife's moaning) but I was wondering if anyone is local and fancies taking a look if its not too far away? (will be rewarded btw)

And as a general question are there any W203 C320cdi owners out there that have any ownership advice to offer?

Thanks

Chris

I'm a hundred miles away and have a good eye for going over used cars. I'm sure there must be someone closer though.

I have a W203 C320 cdi sport estate, with all the toys on it, that I bought from MB about 18 months ago. The turbo and some glo-plugs failed just after I bought it though but MB replaced them FOC.
Apart from that & new disks on the front and pads all round it has been excellent and I heartily recommend it but buy a warranty package.

I'm 10 miles away, is it a private or dealer car ?

Hi,

Its a private sale and so probably a bit of an ask for someone like yourself to go through the agro of dealing with a private seller although the guy is very helpful and friendly.

The car has everything going for it (including hens teeth... I mean isofix!) so I think I'll jump on a plane for £50 and see it.

Usefully the owner bought it 3 years ago from Aberdeen MB main dealer and so I'm going to give them a call. They've also serviced it ever since so I'm guessing they'll have sorted everything that needs doing as its only done 60k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom