Anyone local to north east (Middlesbrough)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broadleybenz

Car
E 320 cdi
Is there anyone local who can come and plug my car in with star software or something that will diognose the issue down to a tee

Try autoklasse in Thornaby

Full star and ex MB technicians on hand

I have a code reader (icarsoft) and would gladly help you out pal, unfortunately I wont be back in the country until early June!

I am up the road from you at peterlee and have icarsoft and Delphi......... drop me a message if you can't find anything closer.

I am up the road from you at peterlee and have icarsoft and Delphi......... drop me a message if you can't find anything closer.
Thanks, if I can get it started I’ll cpme
To you
If that’s ok?
Thank you
it won’t let me message you, how much would you charge to come to me and plug it in as I can’t get it started

I have tried sending you a message but it won't let me because I think your post count needs to be over 30 I think....... Just cover my fuel and I will come down mate but the only day I'm free is a Sunday as I work full time. Try and get your post count up so I can message you my number as I don't want to put it on a public forum.

Just tried to message you again but it won't let me........ check the new members forum and see what the rules are about sending messages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom