Anyone meeting up around Manchester today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossy

Car
Me:-CLS55 AMG & ML280 Edition Wife:-Pug 3008 GT Line Premium
I know its a bit late in the day, but just about to go out for a spin and wondered if anyone is meeting up or has met up already around Manchester/Bolton??

Get yourself down to MSL at Birmingham...there will probably be a 100 MB fanatics there

Damn....bit to far.....they'll gone by the time I get there...LOL

Thanks tho...my own fault for doing gearbox 1st...should have checked...

They will be there late I am pretty sure....Some beasts down there on the new Dyno too.

Would have been there myself if it was not for work!!!!!

104 miles and 1hr 59 mins.....I'd get there for 5pm....shame...

Same as you Lee, had it all sorted out and then a job came in which I couldn't put off as it's for my biggest client.
Just finished now but not tramping down to Small Heath with all those road works, not to mention the Sunday drivers who are bound to be out on a day like this...

And Rossy, I'm not too far from Bolton but can't be bothered going out now, been up since 5:30 and just want to sit down and relax now. It's an age thing I think... :(

Same as you Lee, had it all sorted out and then a job came in which I couldn't put off as it's for my biggest client.
Just finished now but not tramping down to Small Heath with all those road works, not to mention the Sunday drivers who are bound to be out on a day like this...

And Rossy, I'm not too far from Bolton but can't be bothered going out now, been up since 5:30 and just want to sit down and relax now. It's an age thing I think... :(

Iworked yesterday and did plug on gearbox this am (772) now Merc back together fancied a run out....feel like all I have done this weekend is work!

May go out for Lunch...wife and Kids...we'll see...

There is also a GT cars meet, in Northwich, not sure when or of its any good, Im from Warrington so fancied going to it a few times but never got around to it, also it would be nice to get a V8UK meet in the northwest at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom