Anyone modified the engine in the 350e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KuizLogan

Car
C350e
Hello, I've just bought a C350e estate for the family and looking to get a bit more power out of it if possible. Has anyone here got any advice on what can be done? I know it's a hybrid so supposed to be more about the economy and the environment but I only bought it as it's a happy medium between what the wife and I want from a car. Thanks

Attachments

• 7b83e29ea6f9413387f64c00925cc6b4.jpg
    7b83e29ea6f9413387f64c00925cc6b4.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 12
Hello, I've just bought a C350e estate for the family and looking to get a bit more power out of it if possible. Has anyone here got any advice on what can be done? I know it's a hybrid so supposed to be more about the economy and the environment but I only bought it as it's a happy medium between what the wife and I want from a car. Thanks
Have you tried sport+ mode, how much more power do you need 😮

The hybrid powerplant is a complex interaction of two power sources designed to seamlessly act together. When they go wrong Mercedes agents often have great difficulty in repairing them- frequently referring back to the factory where they were made for guidance. If you start messing about with the IC component they will use that as an excuse to walk away from repairing it citing a non-standard setup. Mess with it at your peril!!!

Last edited:
The hybrid powerplant is a complex interaction of two power sources designed to seamlessly act together. When they go wrong Mercedes agents often have great difficulty in repairing them- frequently referring back to the factory where they were made for guidance. If you start messing about with the IC component they will use that as an excuse to walk away from repairing it citing a non-standard setup. Mess with it at your peril!!!
Let’s face it , the odd “e” has gone back to MB with faults :rolleyes:

Of all the MB cars that one might want to 'soup up' a bit , this particulate variant would not be most peoples first choice. It has a certain history....

If it were mine I would leave well alone.

We have done a few. Just treat it as a turbo petrol. As long as the right changes are made, it will make more power overall, quite reliably!

We have done a few. Just treat it as a turbo petrol. As long as the right changes are made, it will make more power overall, quite reliably!
Just out of curiosity what sort of power gains did you manage to gain in regards to torque and bhp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom