Anyone near Fareham or Tamworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi Folks

Anyone near Fareham or Tamworth that could take a look at either of these cars for me and give me a heads up as to whether they are worth travelling from Belfast to view??

Or does anyone know or have any experience of the sellers or the cars??

Opinions on the cars from the ads even?

Thanks in advance

2005/55 Mercedes-Benz E280 CDI Avantgarde Automatic Estate 7 Seats | eBay

2004 MERCEDES E CLASS E320 CDI DIESEL AUTO AVANTGARDE ESTATE + 7 SEATER LEATHER | eBay

328k far enough?

No definitely not, 329K at min and back to work tomorrow so she will continue to climb, hopefully:eek:

I would intend to hang onto the 210 myself and get a 211 for the wife, told her to keep the 124 until it is 20 yrs old and it is looming in March:D:D

Thanks,

No experience of the sellers but the one near Tamworth is about 3 miles from where I work so should be able to pop over one lunchtime this week. i will give them a call and arrange a time for Wedensday hopefully.

No experience of the sellers but the one near Tamworth is about 3 miles from where I work so should be able to pop over one lunchtime this week. i will give them a call and arrange a time for Wedensday hopefully.

good job your not near the other one, the listing has ended!!!!!:D

I love this forum for this reason:D

Matt that would be great but only if it is not much trouble, have a look and see if it all stacks up with history etc and check for accident damage and generally just sound it out and see what it is like.

Thanks,

good job your not near the other one, the listing has ended!!!!!:D

Listing has ended for the other one but it was due to end, most likely be relisted.

Re the Tamworth vehicle. Just tried to arrange a viewing and its sold. Let me know if there are any more around Brum that take your fancy.

Re the Tamworth vehicle. Just tried to arrange a viewing and its sold. Let me know if there are any more around Brum that take your fancy.

Thanks a million Matt, guess decision was made for me:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom