Anyone needing to work over Christmas like me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reggie-rock

Car
2015 E Class coupe 220 diesel bluetec, 2009 Mitsubishi Colt 1.3
I am back to work Boxing Day as I am involved in replenishing Tesco's frozen food in store around the country.

2 Weeks off as of tomorrow afternoon :D

Got a mod planned on the CLS

Back to work 2200 Boxing Day for me , through to the 2nd January.

I'll see the new year in at work :(

I finish today at 4:30 and not back at work until 5th Jan.

Meant to work a few hours tomorrow but persuaded my boss to let me have it "off" haha. Saves a 40 min drive each way for the sake of 3 hours

Last edited:
In work for a good part of the season listening to Customers complain :crazy: At a guess I'd say 70% + are people who complain and demand compensation because that is where the country is going!

My most interesting complainer this year? A gentleman who says that paying bills is against his religion and can quote vast tracts of biblical passages that he says support his stance. And it is not easy to close off as he claims he is disabled which requires a "reasonable adjustment" none of which he needs to support under current Equality regulations. If we get it wrong it only needs a slow day in the press and........ :wallbash:

My most interesting complainer this year? A gentleman who says that paying bills is against his religion and can quote vast tracts of biblical passages that he says support his stance....

Hmmm.. it appears you have encountered my dad.
Tread carefully, is all I will say...

lol

The next date that I have anything pencilled in to my diary that is work related is January 22nd :D

Last edited:
The next date that I have anything pencilled in to my dairy that is work related is January 22nd :D

Do you not need to milk the cows before then? :devil::devil::devil:

Do you not need to milk the cows before then? :devil::devil::devil:

Doh!

Another example of typing quickly on the 'phone and not noticing it has suggested a word I did not want:D:D:D

Last edited:
I am on call so I expect something to break somewhere on the network just as I sit down to Christmas dinner.

Half day tomorrow then off but back in Monday and on call all of this week so as above. Last Christmas Eve I ended up spending about five hours on a callout. Think of the money, people keep telling me.

Used to work at a dairy, only got New Year's Day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom