Anyone north east that can help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Broadleybenz

Car
E 320 cdi
Intermittent starting issues and cutting out when it finally does start, this car is driving me crazy and I can’t get it booked in anywhere for couple of weeks. Surely someone on here who’s good with mercs and has icarsoft or star software? I’ll pay obviously I’m based Middlesbrough

Chris and the team at MB Darlington is who I use to look after my cars, but unfortunately he doesn't do mobile. OP, if you don't get sorted within the next fortnight, I will pop over with my icarsoft V2 to see if I can help you out.
Hi, that would be great if you could come over? Are you local? If you could come any sooner I’ll obviously pay you as it’s driving me mad. Thanks

Hi, that would be great if you could come over? Are you local? If you could come any sooner I’ll obviously pay you as it’s driving me mad. Thanks
I am the same person that has replied on one of your other threads. Unfortunately I cannot come over any sooner as I am not in the country at present.
Would have PM'd but you haven't been a member for 30 days yet, so I cannot. Once your PM facility has been enabled (or perhaps message admin to see if it is possible to do it sooner) you can contact me and I will try and help the best I can.

I am the same person that has replied on one of your other threads. Unfortunately I cannot come over any sooner as I am not in the country at present.
Would have PM'd but you haven't been a member for 30 days yet, so I cannot. Once your PM facility has been enabled (or perhaps message admin to see if it is possible to do it sooner) you can contact me and I will try and help the best I can.
Ah ok thanks very much
I must be coming upto 30 days by now lol

Hi guys, new here.

anyone have a icarsoft v2 who would happen to be in the north east and not mind assisting reading my car for any codes? It’s a 2013 C350cdi. Think there may be a code in the TCU and also wanting to check how full the DPF is?

much appreciated if possible.

Hi guys, new here.

anyone have a icarsoft v2 who would happen to be in the north east and not mind assisting reading my car for any codes? It’s a 2013 C350cdi. Think there may be a code in the TCU and also wanting to check how full the DPF is?

Why not just buy a one if you intend keeping the car .?

Hi guys, new here.

Where abouts ru ?

Too far ,sorry.
It’s ok, thanks anyway. I’ve ordered the code reader to be delivered on Tuesday so hopefully points me in the right direction.

from the symptoms it sounds like a faulty conductor plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom