anyone recomend indie in the northwest preston area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big john

Banned
Car
e 320cdi amg spec
wanted indie in the lancashire area new to the mercedes just got my first merc its a oil burner but its a merc i live nr preston

Another recommendation for Ian at 124works. Cares deeply and loves Mercs

I can add to this list, Ian is a genuine bloke who cares about Mercs and customers who own them..... :thumb:

top man

ian walker is your man he looks after my merc too:bannana:

Ian's worked on my car (petrol) for the past 2 years. I now have a diesel too and he's working on that one as well :thumb:

sounds like the man then ehh is he merc qualified then

oh wots the storey then dish the dirt so to say then so he is not qualified or time served then hmmm not sound good then letting a amuture mechanic loose on my merc then hmm so can you tell me more then please

Lots of posts on the forum, reflecting the views already expressed here. I suggest you have a search and make up your own mind. The information is there already.

amuture mechanic loose on my merc then hmm so can you tell me more then please

He's far from an amateur mechanic. You could use your own judgement and go and talk to Ian about it and he will tell you. For the majority of people on here he is a highly respected mechanic who enjoys working on MBs like they were his own. From the 2 people on this thread who think to "avoid at all costs", there are always 2 sides to every story and I'm sure you can make up your own mind. If you don't think it's for you then you could go elsewhere.

I have no intention of flaring this up into an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom