Anyone recommend someone to install a car kit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rirhill

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
Please could anyone tell me what the best way is to mount it? Where to get one installed and how much?

Many Thanks
Ian

For the CARK-91, you can either get a dash-mount bracket which clips behind a dash panel, and will not involve any drilling, or you can get the MB Original Console - again no drilling, and mount the phone kit on there. - you can get a lead from dash-mount to fit between the car kit and the ISO Connector on your stereo, to make wiring etc. much easier and have the phone played through your audio speakers.

I think fuzzer is fitting one to a W210 - so might be worth asking him for any tips he has !

Ian,

Did you get the one you were bidding for on e-bay? I saw you as the highest bidder on one last week....

Secondly, where do you plan to place the microphone? I'm hesitant to run it up to the roof as I don't know how to get the panels required removed or if they will go back okay.

Greg

For microphone - run the lead under the dash, slip underneath the rubber door seal, - run up and around the door, and mount underneath the drivers side ceiling grab handle with thin sticky velcro - easy to remove if you need to and job done !

S.

Greg
I have been trying for ages. I finally won one last night. Its at times like this you wish you had b/band. I am not installing it myself as I have trouble changing a plug. God I didn t realise it cost so much to install them. I need someone from word of mouth as I don t any monkey with the job.
I am glad SYM that the solution you have provided and will request that when I find someone to fit it.

Thanks guys
Ian

Thanks KV
I have PM ed you.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom