anyone registered to bid on dvla auction this week?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biturbo

Car
S600 BiTurbo, SL60 AMG, Landcrapper Disco, Merc sprinter, E320 D6.
Hi,
Anyone registered to bid on the dvla auction this week. I am after a plate.

Biturbo, not sure if you've sorted this. I wasn't actually registered for this one but I'm on their mailing list from previous auctions.

Over the weekend I got an the email from the DVLA saying

'there are some registrations remaining unsold. We are offering you the opportunity to buy any of these Unsold Lots at their reserve prices* for a very limited time only.'

I believe you can still register. However, if you need me to check if the plate you wanted is still available I have the list of unsold plates on my email.

Last edited:
Do you have to pay to enter?

I spotted a plate I was interested in but havn't enough cars :)

I also got the e-mail with lists of plates unsold available at the reserve price.

Will look if I have not deleted it.

Do you have to pay to enter?

I spotted a plate I was interested in but havn't enough cars :)

I also got the e-mail with lists of plates unsold available at the reserve price.

Will look if I have not deleted it.

I'm not sure if you do anymore. Previously you had to by a catalogue to enter the auction, now they're available to view online.

You do have to complete a bidder registration process which includes providing Credit Card details etc.

You can always keep registration plates on retention, I've got a few on certificates still :eek: as I have more plates than cars at the moment too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom