Anyone see Speed Machines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
I missed it! I planned on watching it since last week, but forgot completely and watched eastenders, then realised in the last ten minutes. The end looked quite interesting, anyone see it??

(By the way it was about Mercedes Vs Bentley Racing)....

Don't worry, you did not miss much.

Not bad, gave some insight and was better than watching some of the other rubbish on TV at the time!

I watched it and then realised I'd missed last night's fith gear... d'oh!! It was okay, informative but I guess you had to be interested in cars between the early 20's to mid 30's. The SSK they kept showing looked an awesome beast of a car.

On a similar note what was last nights Fifth Gear like?

S.

Originally posted by Maff
Not bad, gave some insight and was better than watching some of the other rubbish on TV at the time!

Rubbish like DEADENDERS...

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
On a similar note what was last nights Fifth Gear like?
It was ok, all about 80s cars. Golf GTI, BMW 323i, Porsche 944 Turbo, Ferrari Testarossa etc. As usual with car shows these days, each car had about 30 seconds so you didn't really learn much :(

The earlier chan5 show about Cranes was great though! That massive yellow crane is right behind the BBG HQ where I worked for a couple of years, we could see the bypass being built from our office :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom