Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
9JD.jpg

LRB3.jpg

SKP = escapee (to me, anyway :crazy:)

Aaaagh! Got ya!

To answer your question tho, it was a Sikh family. I think SK combos are popular initials in the Sikh community.

As in 'fork handles'...? :D

apologies-- off topic!! week after Ronnie barker dies we played in a charity golf day at Woburn ... can't play in the rain cos most of the members will drown due to noses in the air!!

However -- in memory of Ronnie we called our team of 4 the "fork handles" and had polo shirts printed with a nice crest of 4 Candles..

on arriving at the club, all ready for a nice charity fund raising day -- the club had an official booking the teams in... his comment -- "your polo shirts are incorrect" --

Thankfully good old Alex Hay was there in the evening to restore our faith in real people...

One of their lesser lights, but I spotted my first Pimlico Plumbers plate today. G2 TAP on the M25.

Spotted in Cardiff

I sometimes see plates on cars and think, Im sure that could be worth something to someone somewhere. Or I've seen plates on cars that they were issued with which are probably sought after by someone and the owner doesn't even know it. Not very good example below, but you know what I mean. Any one got any better ones?

S81 UNT - could be someones dream plate (I doubt it but you never know!)

s81UNT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom