Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spotted this evening in Berkeley Square, around the corner from the office.

image-2655612933.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

More from around London:

I wonder if this plates is, or has ever been associated with Leeds United Football Club? I somehow get the feeling I've asked that question before.

o88cj6.jpg

I have seen a red phantom with reg plate 1 about 5 weeks ago on Park Lane, I always thought A1 was the first plate god knows what they have done to get number 1. It does look awesome not to hot on choice of car.

I have seen a red phantom with reg plate 1 about 5 weeks ago on Park Lane, I always thought A1 was the first plate god knows what they have done to get number 1. It does look awesome not to hot on choice of car.

I saw this too about 3 months ago in Knightsbridge, I thought it odd!!

Lots of conflicting information about this plate on the net. I thought Oman plates are written as a number then the letters.

It has the word 'MOMAN' underneath the '1' so maybe the actual plate is '1 M' and then '...OMAN' following on from that?

Definately from Oman.
Like some of the cars brought over in the summer they will have their number plates replaced with more legible ones for the traffic wardens.

Apparently it should be 1M from Oman. That's where the M and Oman bit under the plate come from. Cheeky I know!

Services on M40 today - black S65 AMG with R9SSY

Francis Rossi?

:bannana::bannana:

5LXX on a Ferrari 458 today.

And I'd just like to say there is no need to drive like that on the public highway. I might press on when the opportunity presents itself but you, sir, were driving like a complete c*ck.

Cheers,

Gaz

M1MKV - house looks nice - but that S65(owned from new) looks too expensive for the property.Must be visiting ?

Colour: Grey Previous Owners 0
First Registered: 27/04/2007 Manufactured 2007
Last Change of ownership 27/04/2007

Recently in North Kent and Central London:-

WEB 6 - Nissan Micra
131 U - BMW 3 Series Cabriolet
PSH 1 - Audi A4
210 NH - Mercedes S320
WPW 2 - Kia Sorrento
6 BMR - BMW 530d
1 PHH - Mercedes CLS350
2 TLM - Mercedes S Class