Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Where was that Maybach? Justin Bieber is rolling around London at the moment with another performer in a black Maybach and the black 'S8 VOY' Rolls Royce. Here they are jumping on top of said cars...

Last time he visited here, he travelled around in a white Maybach and with a white Phantom. Plates were 'M4YBK' and 'F4B RR'.

I drove my boss and his daughters to the O2 last night to see him, parked up in the VIP drop off area and watched the football on the TV in the car. As soon as it finished, he exited out the service door and bundled into the Maybach and set off along with the RR and two black Vianos.

Dozens of young girls were clawing at the windows of every S-class, Range Rover and Bentley exiting the VIP compound hoping to get a glimpse of the little urchin. Absolutely crazy.

Attachments

• image-3618056375.jpg
    image-3618056375.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image-1019249638.jpg
    image-1019249638.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Dozens of young girls were clawing at the windows of every S-class, Range Rover and Bentley exiting the VIP compound hoping to get a glimpse of the little urchin. Absolutely crazy.

I experienced something like that one time! I was driving my Dad's Jag out of a central Manchester hotel carpark where Take That were staying at the time. It felt great for a fraction of a second when they were all screaming and swarming around the car (I was much younger when this happened, probably 18 or 19 :cool:), then I was thinking get away from the car, they were a little OTT!

That Maybach was outside The Ivy. It was parked there for about an hour (witht he driver inside) or so then moved off without anyone getting in and out

50 ROG, a Mercedes S420 Auto Coupe today in Stourbridge.

7thMarch2013002.jpg

7thMarch2013001.jpg

I know a number plate I would like to see and that is a 13 plate on an SL63 AMG on my driveway.

For the last fee mornings i have seem VW62ALL on a red VW Passat allroader

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

2ef5o9g.jpeg

1 UK and 2 UK both on black Range Rovers following each other driving through Woodford.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

D47 SUN on a nissan GTR :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom