Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Howard said:
Mmmmmmm - Tiffany (circa 1987 :D )

Wonder what she looks like now ..... have her looks blossomed or bombed with age?

She was on one of those 'old pop stars fight it out on a Saturday night in the desperate hope of getting enough interest to have a come back tour' programmes, not so long back.

In answer to your question -- she looked much better than I remember her being in 1987!! Had the best voice on the show in my opinion too.

IIRC she married Steve James or another snooker player and settled in Staffordshire (ish). Happy to stand corrected though.

Saw C55 AMG on the M5 in Gloucs area on Tuesday, on a...

...CL55 AMG :crazy:

Maybe he's thinking of downsizing to a C-Class!!

Bobby Dazzler said:
In answer to your question -- she looked much better than I remember her being in 1987!! Had the best voice on the show in my opinion too.

So would ya? :D

Bobby Dazzler said:
Saw C55 AMG on the M5 in Gloucs area on Tuesday, on a...

...CL55 AMG :crazy:

Maybe he's thinking of downsizing to a C-Class!!

I'm sure the DVLA have a very high reserve for CL55 AMG which has been saved for a future auction. Newreg have 55 CL for sale though for just under £18k. Bargain :rolleyes:

There is a guy around birmingham with M 5 on his BMW M5!

I saw S6NJV on a very nice E class yesterday. Speaking to the owner, his name is Sanjev. He also owns p4tel. Guess what his last name is?

Alfie said:
I saw S6NJV on a very nice E class yesterday. Speaking to the owner, his name is Sanjev. He also owns p4tel. Guess what his last name is?

I give up, what is it? :D

I bet he paid loadsmoney for P4TEL :)

M5 in Swiss Cottage yesterday with the plate M5 5CUM

He shouldn't be talking about himself like that :rolleyes:

High-Lo said:
I give up, what is it? :D

I bet he paid loadsmoney for P4TEL :)

Says its worth circa £80k as PAT3L sold for that apparently.

Last edited:
Alfie said:
£2,400 apparently! Reckons its worth circa £80k as PAT3L sold for that apparently.

On a similar note, there's a RR Vogue SE in Coventry with "S1NGH"

PJ

Howard said:
Mmmmmmm - Tiffany (circa 1987 :D )

Wonder what she looks like now ..... have her looks blossomed or bombed with age?

Howard,

Tiffany lives local to us ;) (in-between her travels back to the USA),And yes just like a good bottle of wine,with age, she still looks GOOD. :)

Blossomed, I would say, just like a cherry tree in spring.

And she married a local buisness man who deals in Marble.

And i almost forgot

A 8URD, (A BIRD) seen on a black Corsa with a young lady driving it.Today in Cannock Staffs

Last edited:
Must be the night for all things interesting and automotive, as within just a few miles (in Sutton Coldfield) I saw...

Loads of great plates - the only two I can remember though being 5WAT and 5KAM

New ML - very nice and eerily quite

And wait for it, a Ferrari Superamerica. First I've seen on the road!!

Walking into work yesterday, I saw L1KE L on a Merc, made me smile

I used to own GTE 165 which was going to go on an Astra GTE when I was a lot younger. Also owned MSB 616 which I had on various cars. Wish I'd kept that one now.

There.. my 1000th post and the 1000th posting (999th reply) to this thread. All on my birthday too! :)

Reactions: PJH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom