Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just saw this one this afternoon, should be on a Toyota Van though?

I saw that a couple of days ago (although, unusually for me, I can't remember where - probably somewhere near Denham or Beaconsfield). Reminded me of H1 PRO, which I spotted a few weeks ago.

Saw a BMW 3-series with a BNZ plate today. Must still be saving up for his ideal car...

Also saw 6 MJ on an small Audi SUV.

I saw that a couple of days ago (although, unusually for me, I can't remember where - probably somewhere near Denham or Beaconsfield). Reminded me of H1 PRO, which I spotted a few weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure that I'd seen it before too but didn't recall being able to get a snap then. I spotted parked up this afternoon in Uxbridge so had to get a picture of it this time.

361 VIN A long way from home, In St Andrews.
IMAG1098.jpg

The studs on the front wheels make it look like a Scythed Chariot. :D

IMAG1098.jpg

At last! Photobucket problem now sorted. Wasn't set to recent uploads, so my library was showing random images. My uploads were there, but in a jumbled order. :doh:

Apologies if I post any pictures I have posted in the past.

1 LCM.
2ndJuly2013020-1.jpg

1 DKW.
2ndJuly2013017-1.jpg

GG 62.
2ndJuly2013019-1.jpg

JF 9. (Taken by my daughter from the rear seats in our Vito - Yes, She's getting the number plate bug at an early age). :)
2ndApril2013084-1.jpg

GCT 7.
2ndJuly2013013-1.jpg

TM11 LLS.
2ndAugust2013002.jpg

C63 amg

This is from a picture I took at the start of this year.

I woke up that morning to find a white C-Class AMG C63, with the reg plate "C63 AMG" currently sat about 100 metres from my house.

Oh how I hated how the owner has both upstaged me, but my total respect at the time. My own C-Class almost cried as it went past....though I could not hear that for my own crying into the steering wheel :D

Since the photo was taken, i was told is was driven by a Wolverhampton Wanderers player.

Attachments

• 2013-01-05_09.44.42[1].jpg
    2013-01-05_09.44.42[1].jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 82
Many years ago i saw a reg for sale OBO110X it was on a roller then i think but you got to love it hehe...Think it was going for £5000 then..:D

7 GSM on a Zonda, parked at my gym:
2hrcx1z.jpg

R1OER:
2d81h5i.jpg

Also saw 1 XKR on a Jag XKR in Orpington
1 TAX on a Nissan Navara

One of my neighbours has 0J 05 EPH (O JOSEPH) on a new E class, guess what his name is Joe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom