Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
22 M on a new Wraith in Glasgow

5oihb8.jpg

2gwx1ub.jpg

A guy I know worked with an advertising agency that won the Rolls Royce account. One of the first things they asked at Rolls Royce was how they differentiated themselves from Bentley (they were just 'badge engineered' back then).

"Simple", said the marketing guy from Rolls Royce, "Bentleys are for those with no (old) money left but still with plenty of class; RRs are for those with plenty of (new) money but no class."

This new model seems to support that somewhat. Looks very glitzy and bling.

F4B RR
On a pearl white phantom that I just followed through regents park, Southampton

"H1 GAY" on a Mercedes SL around Wolverhampton a couple of weeks ago. I think it had a SL500 badge on it but I was too far away in traffic to be certain.

SPL 1F on a Bentley Brooklands. He's obviously sold a lot of money doing something and upgraded because it used to be on a Range Rover. Found the plate for sale online for £18k

k4grux.jpg

SPL 1F on a Bentley Brooklands. He's obviously sold a lot of money doing something and upgraded because it used to be on a Range Rover. Found the plate for sale online for £18k

k4grux.jpg

That's a guy from Doncaster, he went with my boss to the Bugatti factory

Truffs said:
That's a guy from Doncaster, he went with my boss to the Bugatti factory
A sort of joint venture then?

LO 7

On a Nissan of some sort in Weybridge last night. Used to be on a Capri many years ago.

1 COW on an orange thing in front of me on the way home last night in teddington.

Last edited:
Just saw "EGO 2 LET" this evening and "P4NTO" (one for the theatricals out there....!) driven by a grumpy old 'dame' last night.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

ULH 1 on a red smart car parked up the road here in Lightwater. Customers car.

As a Newbie, I don't know if anyone else has mentioned these two on any of the 1000 plus pages but parked together on Chelsea Embankment, 2B & NOT2B, on a Bentley and a Rolls.

As a Newbie, I don't know if anyone else has mentioned these two on any of the 1000 plus pages but parked together on Chelsea Embankment, 2B & NOT2B, on a Bentley and a Rolls.

Yep a few times, think they have been on different vehicles though

560280_10151729898180473_815335472_24246855_6374128_n.jpg

And the Bugatti trip

3cfbc68f163d3939aa67afb5d823190a_zps93a88acf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom