Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmm good points both

I'm guessing a very naughty manipulation of W110 OSH on the Tesla.

As for the Lambo I'm stumped. If it was a show plate then why not just get a Z ? Probably to promote discussions like this !

"No Irish or UK vehicle details were found for registration 'W110OSH"

So they have advertised it for £400 more than it was 9 months ago and you have offered £1350 less than its currently advertised for :dk:

As long as you are the only person with that surname, reckon you are in with a good chance. :rolleyes:

Yup.

The prices advertised are usually way off what they sell for with dealers.
My old one was up for £2500, it went for £800!

I keep on at him with the £1k figure. £1k in the hand is worth a lot more than an advertised £2k forever!

And it's a sh#t plate for £2k :doh:

its AYT8N which i value around £750,as its pretty bland really, but my surname is AYTON.

My plate is MAT 8N for Matt Ayton.

ayten or ayton are ladies turkish first name hence where it has value for non british names

like F4 LAH reading falah or alah bought on first bid on dvla auction at 2300 + commission and vat ie 3kish

sold to middle eastern buyer as his son was called falah for £22,500

FYI 75 PC sold at DVLA auction for £7100 (plus VAT & Fees), so approx £8625 in 2004.

although is right

yas4r was sold (not completed) for 18k + commission and vat, 6 months later on non performance of the buyer it was put in auction and was bought for 6,300 + commission + vat.

the plate is worth 30k and will not sell unless it get that price as the buyer is a friend of mine his name is yasar

what was paid is not always a guide (or right) mostly it worth alot more but some times it can be sold for the same or even less

case of another friend sniped GAM3S on ebay 1am in the morning as soon as it came on with 10mins for the asking price 1100, now being marketed for 50k
probably will sell for 30k as 64mes sold recently for 30kish

top plates are better investments than shares over a period of time, and the selling price reflect how desparate the seller is after all that is how u arrive at bargains.

Regtransfers buy plate at 10% of market value (for the real desperate) sellers

Last edited:
JohnEboy i wouldnt sell mine anyway its my daughters her name is 'izi keye' see the plate fits v121 KEY. I submited a online form to them to see how much theyd give me for mine and it was about £500. Strange how they think the x should be more

JohnEboy i wouldnt sell mine anyway its my daughters her name is 'izi keye' see the plate fits v121 KEY. I submited a online form to them to see how much theyd give me for mine and it was about £500. Strange how they think the x should be more

Can only assume X plates sell more easily than V equivalents in that case.

I see X sometimes used as what appears to be a kiss or kisses for more than one. I guess V is sticking two fingers up!

:D

Guys, I have MBZ 201 on retention currently. Really not sure whether to keep it or sell it. Any views?

Guys, I have MBZ 201 on retention currently. Really not sure whether to keep it or sell it. Any views?

Put it on your car? Saves the retention fees

I thought a sh*t plate is a sh*t plate, regardless of cost :D

I'm not so sure.

I'd pay quite a bit for SHI 7 and in a few years I'm hoping for SH 17 JOB

:thumb:

I'm not so sure.

I'd pay quite a bit for SHI 7 and in a few years I'm hoping for SH 17 JOB

:thumb:

Would have to be SH 17 I think. Unless that plate exists in NI...

Knowing the DVLA, all SH17 number plates will be withheld.

Not worth much... I'll give you the £25 retention to take it off your hands...

;)

BOL 10K on a CL63

241tl3l.jpg

I am sure it was 28 H i saw on an SLS last night but nothing coming up on DVLA ..

Young lad round here with 7OM on a fiesta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom