Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
34ovkf4.jpg

Saw a couple of good ones on Tuesday evening. 07 on a Range Rover and TR3 on a knackered MX5

"MY WISH" on a white Rolls Royce on the M25 going in the other direction.

Still trying to work out how this plate exists but it's definately what was on the car.

Spot on. Just ran that through an online checker and it comes back as a Rolls Royce Phantom 2004 in Blue !!

Guess the plate has moved car because I saw in on a brand new shape RR in white.

"MY WISH" on a white Rolls Royce on the M25 going in the other direction.

Still trying to work out how this plate exists but it's definately what was on the car.

It's a wedding hire car

MY-WISH-rolls-royce-phantom.jpg

Saw a little Jap 4x4 around Yorks Lancs border a few years ago TWO1T it belonged to an owl rescue sanctuary. Cant find it on the DVLA website.

Awesome, saved the photo as one of the lads at work didn't believe me !!

I've seen that car up close, horrendous wrap they didn't even bother with the shut lines.

So tacky looking imo.

Seen In Plymouth Today

Seen in Plymouth City Centre today, and believed to be the pride & joy of the owner of a small local café. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Seen in Exeter

Seen in an Exeter car park on the 14th March & I have a friend named Barry Nelms who would just love this plate. :thumb:

Last edited:
Dave Richardson said:
Seen in Plymouth City Centre today, and believed to be the pride & joy of the owner of a small local café. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Who's is that? I've not seen it around before

Who's is that? I've not seen it around before

I believe the owner is Jake whose café is the on the southern side of Cornwall St between the market & old Woolworth store. To be honest the car is often parked in the pay & display parking bays opposite the café.

(Jake also has a takeaway behind Charles Cross police station)

500 S or S 500 on an SL yesterday parked in Silverburn carpark.

Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ted
Back
Top Bottom