Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just picked up a nice old W202 that was a Dealer demonstrator when new and registration is W89 MBD - looks better on the car than here on the page!!

Today on South Coast, grey, de badged, lowered, 4 piped CLS, P16. BOG.
Maybe he's a pig farmer!

Last edited:
A piffling £105k?

I carry more than that in my wallet.

Last time I looked, <my initials> 1 was £85k...

Nuts.

At one stage I was looking at purchasing HOR 2Y for reasons to do with my name. Thankfully, I thought about it long and hard (pardon the pun) and eventually decided that I had been blinkered by my name into completely missing the other word conveyed by the plate!!!!!

The company sent me several emails about purchasing it. Eventually, I responded with something like: "As a lady approaching her 60th birthday, I can now see this number plate is entirely inappropriate for me. If you look at my surname you will see why I was interested, but the rest of the country will perceive something else."

Lennox said:
£105k?!!??

There was a large part of my tongue pressed firmly in my cheek whilst I typed that.

Oh to be lucky enough to not blink at purchasing such a thing!!

There was a large part of my tongue pressed firmly in my cheek whilst I typed that.

Oh to be lucky enough to not blink at purchasing such a thing!!

I imagine it would be like us money-limited individuals handing over £105 or even £10.50!

Y 8ERK on an Audi RS7 driving like an absolute 8ell End on the M4 earlier. Tailgating me through the 50mph limit near junction 10 before getting bored and giving it the boot. Last seen undertaking a Transit van turning off at the junction, hopefully the average speed cameras have a little something in the post.

e5c18adfba224e8e744d54c0d4ee24a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RS5 4 MCK - you can probably guess what car, and his name lol

70NER - on a mini

Both in Ilkeston

Put this onto my car last week.

The car is fitted with a Fi valvetronic exhaust courtesy of Eurocharged Watford. Currently still using the primary and secondary cats.

Bet your neighbours love you :D

Nice plate

Put this onto my car last week.

The car is fitted with a Fi valvetronic exhaust courtesy of Eurocharged Watford. Currently still using the primary and secondary cats.

Class!!!! [emoji1303]

B3EFY
with Ian boatham driving, RR sport

Is this someone's on here?
Nice MB with an AMG kit on it

Naughty spacing, but what the heck, it looks good

Attachments

• _20161102_204200 (800x752).jpg
    _20161102_204200 (800x752).jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 61
321KAY on Vernon Kays parents car outside my wife's work.

They are off to see Stictly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom