Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have V800 NAD on retention, taken off our old RRS, I know ladies name was Nadine and the RRS was V8 but I looked at it and thought Goonard (Idiot) lol

G44RRY reminds me of the M and Ms advert.... I think he's going to eat gaarrry.!

Not relevant to the car it was on, but one that made me look twice recently was YES 5 S

I've spent the last 20+ years of my career in various business / cost improvement roles so that caught my eye :)

Has this one been on before - tough to find....

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpg
    IMG_2857.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 23
ELV 1S .... Elvis on a white Vauxhall Mokka in Hampshire. Should have been on a Cadillac! Plate is worth 10x more than the car and the owner hadn't even omitted the space in the middle.

I remember Clarkson doing a clip driving a car with reg PEN 1S or PEN 15 10+ years ago but can't find the car now on mycarcheck app. I recall he said the law had given the owner grief, so perhaps he lost it.

Last edited:
stressticles said:
ELV 1S .... Elvis on a white Vauxhall Mokka in Hampshire. Should have been on a Cadillac! Plate is worth 10x more than the car and the owner hadn't even omitted the space in the middle.
That's because it's illegal.

Steve Parish(motorbike racer/truck racer/commentator) , had the PEN15 plate for long enough but I think i heard he got rid of it.

Ah!

So looking back to post #5 ELVIS has downgraded form a porsche to ELV 1S on a Mokka!

I wonder if PEN 15 is just on retention or whether he has given it up and the DVLA are not going to re-release it - if they can do that once they have issued it once.

I personally can't see a problem with it - or why the cops would keep stopping a car with it on unless not legally-spaced.

A quick check would reveal the plate is genuine.

It's not a swear word...

What a waste of effort.

I wonder if PEN 15 is just on retention or whether he has given it up and the DVLA are not going to re-release it - if they can do that once they have issued it once.

I personally can't see a problem with it - or why the cops would keep stopping a car with it on unless not legally-spaced.

A quick check would reveal the plate is genuine.

It's not a swear word...

What a waste of effort.

I have a rude, sexual number plate on my E63 and have had this plate 5 years without any trouble from the cops/dvla, was considering buying PEN15 but £80k+ is hard to swallow ;)

I have a rude, sexual number plate on my E63 and have had this plate 5 years without any trouble from the cops/dvla, was considering buying PEN15 but £80k+ is hard to swallow ;)

And that plate on your E63 is??????

And that plate on your E63 is??????

Only issue I've had is an old women knocking on the window of my car whilst parked in my kids school telling me off for such a rude plate , apparently, her 9 year old daughter just told her what a 69er was

Only issue I've had is an old women knocking on the window of my car whilst parked in my kids school telling me off for such a rude plate , apparently, her 9 year old daughter just told her what a 69er was

She should be more concerned about her 9yr old knowing that and who told her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom