Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably already been posted but saw MY W15H on a brand new bentley mulsanne.

Yes, it used to be on a Phantom,, wedding hire car

MY-WISH-rolls-royce-phantom.jpg

I was about to buy myself F1 STU which is currently for sale until I realised the jokers at work will probably rearrange it to be F1ST U.....

MAF1E on a Rolls earlier today

F7 HEY on a grey C63 just a few minutes ago in the outskirts of Preston. Are you on this forum? If so, sir, you passed me on the dual carriageway more like an F111 than a terrestrial vehicle and it sounded very nice, thanks for that! (I was in the green SLK with the top down.

Around Southend-on-sea

A1PUTT outside the golf course

A10NOB to which the owner had made into A10"NOB.

I've seen A10NOB too! was on a black Boxster at the time on the A12. One one thing for absolute certain is that a guy driving a Boxster isn't packing 10 lol.

I was about to buy myself F1 STU which is currently for sale until I realised the jokers at work will probably rearrange it to be F1ST U.....

Surprised the DVLA let that one through.

UP 1
K80 END.... made me laugh, don't think they see what I see!

Today at Cameron House THIS FF....... Literally!!! Lol

60719443bab4303e2d72ac4d9d80b5c3.jpg

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

This one was there too..
5544dd53c2de9612994f37e5e88dcc62.jpg

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

W4SPS used to be on Lawrence Dallaglio's Range Rover. Quite often just in the car park at Twickenham.

Round my way there's also a 911 with OO7 007 on it. (I'm guessing he's still saving for the Aston to go with it..)

W4SPS used to be on Lawrence Dallaglio's Range Rover. Quite often just in the car park at Twickenham.

It's around Coventry now as the Ricoh Arena is their ground

88 HM on a Bentley parked on the drive next door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom