Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
375aa3e9f56a38c13483a046905acd5e.jpg

88c21cae10841e2b48deb4cd8bca3c04.jpg

A couple of nice plates seen in Bristol yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

375aa3e9f56a38c13483a046905acd5e.jpg

88c21cae10841e2b48deb4cd8bca3c04.jpg

A couple of nice plates seen in Bristol yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 more gems, and again a pleasure to view

So yep - that's what I'm talking about - proper Cherished numbers.

A world apart from Private/Personal numbers; few can understand.

===============================

Anyone spot AJ 1 sold last Wednesday for £243,000 plus 20% (VAT able) auction fees = about £291,600-00 - serious money.

I believe such plates will be closer to 500k within under 5 years now.

Last edited:
400SL on a black SL, strangely enough! Saw today.

XBO 55S

IMG_20190704_151947.jpg

Saw M6 on a 2008 fiesta today, dread to think of the value of the plate compared to the car!

M3| MSP on an e46 M3 . I think the | is a 1 with strategically placed dirt ... cheeky

Justed checked that number on RAC and it is not recognised??? I wonder if it was being used in a film?

John
It is OO7 and not 007 and is on a white 1987 Rolls

8OND on a Silver Aston Martin DB5 in Bromley

“It fell off” :rolleyes:

...leaving no screw holes, tape, or fixings of any kind? Just a neatly painted and lacquered bumper...?

I see this often too, presumably owners do it until they’re made to put it back again. I did recently pass a member of the old bill who had just pulled over a BMW 5 series with no front plate and the back one tinted to dark yellow-grey. I’m assuming a ticket was served, though am not sure what the penalties are for it.

...leaving no screw holes, tape, or fixings of any kind? Just a neatly painted and lacquered bumper...?

I see this often too, presumably owners do it until they’re made to put it back again. I did recently pass a member of the old bill who had just pulled over a BMW 5 series with no front plate and the back one tinted to dark yellow-grey. I’m assuming a ticket was served, though am not sure what the penalties are for it.

£60

27 P on a Bentley today (probably leaving Festival of Speed, Goodwood). Couldn't get photo while driving.
Bet it cost more than 27 pence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom