Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
11 LET

Landlord/Estate Agent’s new S Class?

f51c59801789a3968ef61f5e0ff9100c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it only me who thinks these plates are totally sh!te? I mean the actual reg number, so many of these plates about, twisted and distorted lettering, trying to spell something which is utterly crap anyway!

Rant over! :D

No, it's not only you; whilst there are exceptions, I think personally more a testament to former DVLA, now BCA marketing and public demand for what they cannot afford - namely original issue, 1903 - 1963 plates.

I developed an interest in plates way back in the mid/late 70's and put anything I thought nice on retention upon sale/scrapping; some of which I later sold in order to obtain higher quality plates, an example being in this thread post #19688.

My mate has:
B413Y RR (BABY RR) on a Evoque.
D415 YPX (D415Y P X) on retention. His daughter is Daisy Palmer.
L14 EVO on his Integrale.

In my opinion only the EVO plate is any good.

Surely this has to be the ultimate plate ever.... Glasgow Mayor car.... G0go.jpg

The Roller was bought for the City in 2018 by Sir Archibald Tunnock, Freemason and owner of the famous Tunnock's Teacake empire.
2 weeks ago the Lord Provost (Mayor), Eva Bolander (SNP) resigned after 2 years in office when questions were raised about her expenses.
Previous Lords Provost's cars are displayed in the Glasgow Transport Museum.
Gravy train, what gravy train?

Saw 666 L on something that shot past me rather quickly on the Sarf'end Road today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom