Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seen any good ones?

Personally seen quite a few over the years; Steve Parish's Pen 15 :eek: (number plate that is!), Cliff's MOV 1T and ALF 1E :( (Not mine sadly)

Have seen GET11N before, and always makes me laugh

Think it was a black Range Rover with the plate 1NK - looked brilliant :D

Spotted in Bournemouth.

Saw this the other day

20200603_182741.jpg

69 CLS on ...................... an A class on the M4 yesterday.

A white BMW M sport 240 today in Tetbury. The plate. M240 BMW.

Around Essex I often see:

ESS3X on a RR Sport
E55EX is a show plate usually on an Audi R8 at events
1 JK on a new black Range Rover
1 MA on a maroon Rolls Phantom

Essex County Council recently sold ECC 1, and also 'F 1' a few years ago to Kahn Design in Bradford.

I just found this forum after seeing a pretty impressive red RR Cullinan with the plate 1 MA and googling who it might be. The post above from 2011 popped up! Obviously this person is a loyal RR owner, Phantom in 2011 to Cullinan now, no messing about. Spotted in the poshest village in Norfolk, slung on the side of a narrow as hell road.

A white BMW M sport 240 today in Tetbury. The plate. M240 BMW.
Why do people spend silly bux on a plate that tells you what the car is / might be? The manufacturer gives you free badges for that purpose.
Years and years ago a car dealer in Walton on Thames had WWA1 on his Shadow. "What's that mean Willy?" said I. "****er Willy Atkins" said he.
He put a Plod Ford Anglia on his car of the week stand with roof beacon flashing after junior Plod went into a shop and left his keys in the car.

Why do people spend silly bux on a plate that tells you what the car is / might be? The manufacturer gives you free badges for that purpose.

I've never understood car-specific plates unless you intend to keep the car forever or they were incredibly cheap.

I remember having an Astra GTE 16v in the mid-nineties and the car was £4k to buy for a nice 6 year old example.

GTE 16V was also £4k to buy then.

Crazy.

I wonder how much above the square root of FA it is worth now.

I've never understood car-specific plates unless you intend to keep the car forever or they were incredibly cheap.

I remember having an Astra GTE 16v in the mid-nineties and the car was £4k to buy for a nice 6 year old example.

GTE 16V was also £4k to buy then.

Crazy.

I wonder how much above the square root of FA it is worth now.
Him of the mullet Pat Sharpe is a local round here and many moons ago he had PAT 944R on a Porsche 944 which looked quite good. Didn’t look so cool on the SL that he replaced it with.

AV10 LAM yesterday on a Lamborghini Huracan

RU55 AMG covers a few bases, if you are called Russ, have a 55 AMG or better still you are called Russ and have an AMG.

RU55 AMG covers a few bases, if you are called Russ, have a 55 AMG or better still you are called Russ and have an AMG.

And the award for one of the most constructive ways to build post count goes to....... ;) 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom