Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used to work near Man Utd training grounds an saw a woman driving with XE51 NAN. Must have been Nani's girlfriend.
(I was looking at her in my rear view mirror so the plate read ....)

Presumably had to go dyslexic because he couldn't afford PR07EUS.
Who's to say they don't already have it on another of their vehicles?

Here's a funny 1 F#### go away

Attachments

• IMG-20201109-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201109-WA0004.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 6
Here's a funny 1 F#### go away

Think you have posted in the wrong thread, This one has 'good number plates' in the title :p . That is anything but! :wallbash:

I saw '51 R' on an S Class in Birmingham awhile back.

I also saw '1 8 DK' on a BMW X6. The bloke looked quite proud of himself when he saw me checking out the reg. Not one to judge on what people get up to in their own time, but not my cuppa tea! :)

Thinking about these for mine, a few people have said they can't believe my car is a 2011 61 plate, so might get these, only £250 all in, doesn't particularly mean anything, except loosely my name, (Tony)
:rolleyes::)👍
20201109_152910.jpg
20201109_152953.jpg

Thinking about these for mine, a few people have said they can't believe my car is a 2011 61 plate, so might get these, only £250 all in, doesn't particularly mean anything, except loosely my name, (Tony)
View attachment 104576
View attachment 104577
I did similar in as L666 TPM which are my initials, in a devilish way......

View attachment 104576
View attachment 104577
I like that. There’s an interesting symmetry about it.

So much so that with three bolts in the right places you could create on the left a near-reflection of what’s on the right, so when viewed through a mirror it would “look much the same. You’d have to squint though. A lot. Not suggesting you put in extra bolts, more an explanation of what I meant by the symmetry!

Pretty sure this was connected to Kilroe Civil Engineering at some point years ago.

1605036553240.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom