Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw SO 10 CLS spaced out like that 🤔

Did I see you today in your 3 wheeler going over the Canal bridge in Burcott/Broughton lane?

I wonder if DR 51NHA is comedian/quizzer Dr Paul Sinha on the chase?

JIIITCB on a Mercedes earlier today, belongs to a Jill maybe??

DR 51NHA on some white SUV or other (they all look the same) in Aylesbury today
Did I see you today in your 3 wheeler going over the Canal bridge in Burcott/Broughton lane?

I forgot to insert your quote earlier.

Is it possible to buy registrations that are not of the standard registration format e.g. 'CAR 1' for a fixed price from the DVLA? Also, where is the best place to purchase such registrations? Thanks.

Try searching on here and see what comes up you fancy

The rarer/more attractive ones go to DVLA auctions which you need to register to be part of.

If you see something you like you can buy it on the site and just wait for the paperwork to come through and then put the plate on your car. I did mine this way and it was painless.

Is it possible to buy registrations that are not of the standard registration format e.g. 'CAR 1' for a fixed price from the DVLA? Also, where is the best place to purchase such registrations? Thanks.
I don't think you can get them for a fixed price from DVLA. A friend of mine recently was looking for a plate and found one he liked on RegTransfers (lets say ABC 1G). They informed him it had never been issued but if there is enough interest, they let DVLA know and it can come up at a future auction. Bit cheeky as they gave a 'price' of £7.5k but again he couldn't buy it for that as it wasn't for sale yet. In the event DLVA release it at auction, they would bid on his behalf, up to a maximum price he agrees. So, why even bother using RT? Surely save your fees, keep and eye on the auctions and bid yourself.

I spotted two Lambos tonight and one of them had a V12 TLC plate

I've also bought another private plate with OCD as it looks like I'm having a collection with OCD plates :D

The car is not mine but it was on this car before I bought the plate.
The plate will go on my M3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom