Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Often seen leaving towing a very snazzy race car trailer on a friday, no idea what is inside but also seen arriving in a fine collection of other cars inc old Merc and a stunng Testarossa.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
The best plate I’ve ever seen was on a Rolls Royce on the M25 a few years ago. But it’s not registered to any car as of now and I’ve always wondered if he got it trouble for it? It was SH17 BOX and the 7 was made to look like a T. Look brilliant though;)

Fairly sure registrations can be "confiscated" if offensive etc.

Even if it was a genuine plate that was released and the right to use was bought legit and then discovered.

Although if this is the case, PEN15 still surprises me it is still "out there".

As long as it was legitimately issued and conforms to rules of fonts spacing etc it's ok. If you muck with this it's not. Seems to me that Plod aren't too bothered about minor infractions but don't like it when you take the piss. I got fed up with being pulled for having a mini plate on my bikes.
It seems that Plod do not have a direct line to DVLA. So you may get a FPN but DVLA don't know about it.

The best plate I’ve ever seen was on a Rolls Royce on the M25 a few years ago. But it’s not registered to any car as of now and I’ve always wondered if he got it trouble for it? It was SH17 BOX and the 7 was made to look like a T. Look brilliant though;)

Fairly sure registrations can be "confiscated" if offensive etc.

Even if it was a genuine plate that was released and the right to use was bought legit and then discovered.

Although if this is the case, PEN15 still surprises me it is still "out there".
Maybe this was the one:

C6861CBC-7E4F-48DF-90E7-06A5A54E3C5A.jpegC6861CBC-7E4F-48DF-90E7-06A5A54E3C5A.jpeg

20210102-135713.jpg

Not sure of the relevance

Attachments

• B0842295-63EE-400E-9C3A-05B97567552B.jpeg
    B0842295-63EE-400E-9C3A-05B97567552B.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 20
I haven’t got any piccies and can’t think why I forgot but a cab driver I occasionally use has BNZ 1 on his Vito and BNZ 2 on his turquoise SLK AMG. The SLK was on display at Brooklands for a while. He inherited BNZ 1 from his dad who was also a Mercedes fan. It’s useful for airport pickups as it stands out.

These 'SLOW' plates are almost as naff as the 'BOSS' plates :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom