Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I get it, it just messes with my head.
6 is G
8 is B
4 is A

12 is not R
6 is not B

Been watching that Drew Pritchard salvage thing and he has D7 EWS, that messes with my head too, I know what it's supposed to say, it just doesn't 😂
I suspect that’s all that Drew was hoping for. He and people who know him read it as DREW’S even though it’s not. It’s close enough for those who know his name to make the association.

Of course 6 is not B, just like 8 is not B, but do you really not automatically substitute the 6 for B when reading SL5 6ENZ, or do you read it as 8ENZ and just think that 8 is a better stand in for B than 6 is?

I get it, it just messes with my head.
6 is G
8 is B
4 is A

12 is not R
6 is not B

Been watching that Drew Pritchard salvage thing and he has D7 EWS, that messes with my head too, I know what it's supposed to say, it just doesn't 😂
Unfortunately the car is a 2007 model so even if SL58 ENZ is available I can’t use it. I suppose it’s a bit like text talk, the abrvtn u hve 2 use isn’t the word but people understand what ur sayng/txt’g

No I see GENZ but I KNOW its BENZ.

It's more the capital/lower case thing.
If the plate was all lower case 6enz, then I'd find it fine.

I'm all for numbers being letters, i like them, but some Dont work for me.

No I see GENZ but I KNOW its BENZ.

It's more the capital/lower case thing.
If the plate was all lower case 6enz, then I'd find it fine.

I'm all for numbers being letters, i like them, but some Dont work for me.

The worst ones I find is when they substitute a '9' for any letter e.g. J9GGS (Jaggs/Juggs) or L99 NAH (leena) etc etc

The worst ones I find is when they substitute a '9' for any letter e.g. J9GGS (Jaggs/Juggs) or L99 NAH (leena) etc etc
They mean absolutely nothing to me Iwould never see jaggs or leena complete waste of money 🙄

Found it.........

8PD5L2bm.jpg

Nicknamed Nas/Naz

I just saw HE5 8ENZ local to me. I'm assuming 'His Benz' but you never know.

What made the car look really naff was a bunch of boot trim letters placed at the bottom of the boot lid to spell L I M I T L E S S. They didn't even look straight! Unfortunately I was driving and so couldn't take a pic

This was parked outside Costa Coffee! He should have clarified he wanted curly cer not kicking ker :doh: (you can tell I work in a school 🤣)

kk plate .jpg

12 is not R

I've never really liked that plate with regard to Drew either.

He might have D2EWS as well but on a personal vehicle though...

I've always seen 12 as R though because you could split a "1" off the left of the R to leave something not to dissimilar to an R.

With our limited plates in the UK, you have to get creative and of course there is only one of the "actual" plate.

I'd rather have D12EWS with the 1 and 2 spaces closer together than D7EWS..

I've never really liked that plate with regard to Drew either.

He might have D2EWS as well but on a personal vehicle though...

I've always seen 12 as R though because you could split a "1" off the left of the R to leave something not to dissimilar to an R.

With our limited plates in the UK, you have to get creative and of course there is only one of the "actual" plate.

I'd rather have D12EWS with the 1 and 2 spaces closer together than D7EWS..
Dyslexia Lures KO

This is wrong on all levels. Currently for sale if anyone is interested :wallbash:

131692722_3529581037079297_6340868404384225020_o.jpg

131616891_3529581040412630_710348319780657399_n.jpg

131623415_3529581027079298_1181302987247661017_n.jpg

I don't get it?

At a guess, the 330d is a rapid car and the owner is implying to other cars (when racing them) that he is quicker and when he blows off into the distance, he has 'lost you' (in the distance). The 'G' being slang used chav words (gangster/bruv etc etc)

This is laid out illegally but it is available from the DVLA Personalised Registrations direct for a mere £399.00 As of today
Should be AM65 LKM - AMG SLK M or
AU70 SLC for £599
BO66 SLC for £599

SLK reg.jpg

But in 2015 the SLK changed to SLC and mines a 63 dooh

But its rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom