Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The variety of interesting cars and number plates I see around the small village I live in never fails to surprise me.

This weeks sighting was 1 OCR on a Mercedes AMG-GT which has a very surprising fail in its MOT history...

I think I spotted 3DTP or 8DTP (couldn't quite tell) in a recent episode of Salvage Hunters.

It was the reflection in Drew's shop window so I presume it was his and the initials make sense.

3DTP comes up with nothing but 8DTP is on an Aston Martin DBS but I think it was a Range Rover outside the shop whenever that was filmed.

Must be making many a quid if it is indeed his...

On this side there's no premium for a designer plate .
Just go onto your State dept of Motor Vehilces web site & see if some anything like you want has been taken .
If nothing then pay a few piasters and it comes in the mail.
Its yours for keeps and you remove it when you sell, then bung it on your new ride.
Life made easy for a small extra fee in the LAND OF THE FREE .---well not quite! :cool:
With the equivalent of the Inland Revenue who have no sense of humour! The IRS adopts a posture of "Pigs will be fed but Hogs will be slaughtered"
So you can be a pig with the IRS but they slaughter Hogs.

Con cautela
Tuerca viejas

I think I spotted 3DTP or 8DTP (couldn't quite tell) in a recent episode of Salvage Hunters.

It was the reflection in Drew's shop window so I presume it was his and the initials make sense.

3DTP comes up with nothing but 8DTP is on an Aston Martin DBS but I think it was a Range Rover outside the shop whenever that was filmed.

My fave car show at the moment.

It is 3 DTP and its on his Range Rover. He has an AMG GT aswell.

B007 JMS on an Aston Martin DB9

5AD on a Bentley in Regents Park.
UFO 1 on a Ferrari in Baker St.
F12 JAE on my mate Jozef’s Ferrari.
Weird coincidence my wife has F2 JAE on retention at the moment. Since we got married the initials no longer work for her🤣

Do you want to sell it?
I haven't a clue whether it has sentimental value or not. Will ask when I see her later and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom