Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is my partners plate that was passed down from her grandfather, doesn't mean anything but something a bit different. Need to get round to fitting it on our A class at some point.

IMG-2224.png

I have F2 NET on my C Class...It was on it when I bought it....god knows what its meant to mean though?!

I have a plate with my initials on it....I will get it put on the car....one day!

B1 HEK on a yellow Mustang. Almost as good as K1 NEK on an MV Agusta and K1 NEL on something I've forgotten.
D1Y OK on an elderly C class estate.

I have F2 NET on my C Class...It was on it when I bought it....god knows what its meant to mean though?!

I have a plate with my initials on it....I will get it put on the car....one day!
Search F2NET (or “FISHNET” to give it’s full name) on forums which unite couples and singles in their passion for passion.

That is one legendary motor car you have there, and fantastic to see that it’s kept the equally legendary registration number.

Good times. Lots of good times.

I’ve never actually heard that expression except in a rap song by Skeelo that came out in 1995.

Yeah that's the one. I've heard it in other songs since.

J900NUS. I'd bet that the owner is named J. Younus, or something like that. Shame it reads 'Goonus', but if you squint, or aren't overly literate... :rolleyes:

I think it's supposed to be Jonus.

I have a selection of plates, my christian name is Ivor so about 20 years ago the first plate I bought was H11UOR , had to get a "U" as the "V" was already owned by someone else.
Following on from that I added S11UOR for my work van.
Then in 2011 I bought a new Jaguar and added XJ11VOR as its plate.
A few years later I fancied something slightly unusual for a 2002 Grand Cherokee I had just bought as well, I got S11OHS, with a carefully place black fixing screw it appeared to read the same from left to right, right to left, and even if it were upside down.
Then a couple of years ago I added a 2015 S class Merc and for that car I managed to get MB11VOR.

16 JL on a 911

Perfect for me. What car was it on?
Think it was a Range Rover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom