Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5AD on a Bentley in Regents Park.
UFO 1 on a Ferrari in Baker St.
F12 JAE on my mate Jozef’s Ferrari
Assuming that its an F12, would he sell the car?

Not 'recent' but some time ago when I used to work in Leicester I saw the plate 'M6' - attached to a Peugeot 106 and driven by an elderly lady. It is currently attached to a 13 year old Ford Fiesta - the mind boggles how much the plate is worth.....

Not 'recent' but some time ago when I used to work in Leicester I saw the plate 'M6' - attached to a Peugeot 106 and driven by an elderly lady. It is currently attached to a 13 year old Ford Fiesta - the mind boggles how much the plate is worth.....
I would love this, if you ever see it again, I would love to speak to owners.

I would love this, if you ever see it again, I would love to speak to owners.
I get the impression from the car its on/has been on that money isn't high on the list of priorities for the owners, so I reckon you could offer them telephone numbers and they probably wouldn't part with it!

Just seen this at MB Brooklands.

Attachments

• 20210715_103718.jpg
    20210715_103718.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
Nice car and plate

AM-JKLVbF8XPCCBSDu0U6P8b0IbLS2-Zj7uoXZ-VvZNaWMBdaMR5mtS5Bsqk2-7MNHGzBaPGC91xCSKc79yNZRVAz1UqAbQAkvsIBWt78kVTYeKZipcIHx4F1a3vEsGL0o99bFBM11WRZeXTJddH03yIfLzaKA=w1355-h903-no

Seen any good ones?

Personally seen quite a few over the years; Steve Parish's Pen 15 :eek: (number plate that is!), Cliff's MOV 1T and ALF 1E :( (Not mine sadly)
When I first came ot the UK I got a rental car. Everyone was honking at me and laughing everywhere I went. I could not figure out why. Then while pumping gas I noticed the plate number, which read "BLO4ME". Best plate ever.

I bought an ex demo Golf back in 2009. The first four Alpha/Digits were KN08, I soon had my private plate on that !! :rolleyes:

Not a fan of BMW normally, but the back of this 820d certainly catches the eye!IMG_20210716_144435.jpg

Just passed a stunning c63s (91 MD)

8E4A143B-025A-47DB-A48F-27E77765B467.jpeg

Reactions: Ted
Saw HE11 ANG on a Harley Davidson (I assume) being ridden by a Hell's Angel the wrong way down a one way street in Padstow, and 100 CON on a Maserati Biturbo.

V8 OOO. On a burbling Audi A7 Avant in Southwold just mow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom