Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_8577.jpeg

IMG_8903.jpeg

IMG_8090.jpeg

I still can't believe how small these old 911s look.

Looks so small that if you weren't careful you could tread on it by accident.

img_8549-jpeg.120984

Yeah, seen that one before...

Well, this one but similar deal:

fake1482436533.jpg
That's a fun pic, but slightly cheating: they're only about 8-10" wider than they used to be...

Yesterday - W33D ** on a totally blacked out Audi , possibly an S (RS) 7.

Dont need to Einstein to workout what the owners chosen "profession" maybe ,they probably think it is "cool" though and get ****y with the feds if they continually get pulled for a chat and a quick rummage through their particulars.

K

That's a fun pic, but slightly cheating: they're only about 8-10" wider than they used to be...

Yeah, this latter one does look "enhanced" to me - I suspect Darrell's picture is closer to the mark.

Although it still looks to me like you could tread on the old one if you are not careful!

I remember someone from work complaining that their 20 plate company car reg was inappropriate as spelt 0RGY at the end and insisted it was changed :)

I remember someone from work complaining that their 20 plate company car reg was inappropriate as spelt 0RGY at the end and insisted it was changed :)

I bought a VW Golf back in 2009 and the first set of letters/numbers was KN08 :eek: Luckily I had my private pate to overcome that :D

ENJ1N on a RR Sport on the M25 the other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom