Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the owner of this was Indian...

1640489049304.png

It is possible they would like this plate.

1640489118166.png

Incidentally, I used to see locally the reg MR 51NGH which I beleive changed hands for circa £100,000.

Perhaps someone with the knowledge of our man MOCAS could verify that.

Incidentally, I used to see locally the reg MR 51NGH which I beleive changed hands for circa £100,000.

Perhaps someone with the knowledge of our man MOCAS could verify that.

I remember 51 NGH selling for around £250k around 15 years ago.

Just saw a very loud Skyline passing by... the plate was an attempt at 'YO BITCH". It looked like YO EITCH, but I can't quite work out what the original plate was. Any suggestions?

EDIT: come to think about it, it would have to be something really convoluted, because I doubt that the DVLA would have permitted any obvious combination with the word 'bitch' in it.

Last edited:
Just saw a very loud Skyline passing by... the plate was an attempt at 'YO BITCH". It looked like YO EITCH, but I can't quite work out what the original plate was. Any suggestions?

EDIT: come to think about it, it would have to be something really convoluted, because I doubt that the DVLA would have permitted any obvious combination with the word 'bitch' in it.

YO 61TCH is on a black R35 Nissan GT-R and would not be difficult to turn the 6 into a B albeit illegally.

(They dropped "Skyline" with the R35 btw.)

YO61 TCH

YO 61TCH is on a black R35 Nissan GT-R and would not be difficult to turn the 6 into a B albeit illegally.

(They dropped "Skyline" with the R35 btw.)

I only saw it from the rear. I am guessing that the digit 6 had a yellow-headed bolt going through the lower part to make it look like an E and then mispaced close to the digital 1. No wonder the DVLA didn't pick-up on the possible manipulation of this plate.

I only saw it from the rear. I am guessing that the digit 6 had a yellow-headed bolt going through the lower part to make it look like an E and then mispaced close to the digital 1. No wonder the DVLA didn't pick-up on the possible manipulation of this plate.
More likely a black bolt at the 2 o’clock position on the number 6 to “close” the top loop maybe?

More likely a black bolt at the 2 o’clock position on the number 6 to “close” the top loop maybe?

Could be. Unfortunately I didn't manage to take a photo. If I see it again in my area, I'll try and take a photo abd post it.

I presumed people with iffy plates would either use a friendly MOT place or keep a set of spares to swap out for the MOT.

Surprised anyone would try their luck...

I presumed people with iffy plates would either use a friendly MOT place or keep a set of spares to swap out for the MOT.

Surprised anyone would try their luck...

Note that the car failed its first MOT (at 3 years old). Possibly he was naive and got burnt once then learnt his lesson and presented the car for future MOT tests with legal plates?

Note that the car failed its first MOT (at 3 years old). Possibly he was naive and got burnt once then learnt his lesson and presented the car for future MOT tests with legal plates?

Yeah, I guess if no one mentioned it and he didn't get pulled by the law for 3 years, a false sense of security may well have developed.

I remember watching a "Traffic Cops" or similar once where a guy had clearly had plates made up with a 6 instead of a G, and when pulled, he told the officer that he'd been told to change it before numerous times but he didn't agree that it was a problem.

So stupidity knows no bounds!

Obviously this officer was not happy to hear that and gave him a ticket for it rather than just asking him to change it.

ONE1L on a Range Rover local to me

33 LT/2 SGT/F5 SGT on my driveway :)

seen this lambo on a track day but nicked the pic from elsewhere

117593277_2755838471315732_6518857971163481608_n.jpg

1640629649361.png

There is also a mini? locally that has the reg 10 OCT.

I must try and picture them together if the chance arises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom