Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That "big star" might have a clandestine use. Often used to hide laser detectors behind.
Of course I am not suggesting for one second that Malcolm would need such a device....

Hi Dave

I realise that the SL comes with a big star ....

I have no issues with cars that are designed to have big stars SL's , SEC's etc ....

Its the people that put them on CLK's , and w124's and such that should be put up against the wall .... ;)

Hi Dave

I realise that the SL comes with a big star ....

I have no issues with cars that are designed to have big stars SL's , SEC's etc ....

Its the people that put them on CLK's , and w124's and such that should be put up against the wall .... ;)

I agree.

CLK320 with J1 UKH on the M62 this morning. They do look so good in black!

P121TCH (PRITCH) on a BMW Compact

FOR 7E on a Range Rover Sport on the Heathrow Perimiter road yesterday afternoon

I am after a plate if any one has one for sale... am really after DJM or DAN or MATTY......

have seen BOLOX On ebay and also there is 49 HOT off a car that was scrapped 26 years ago but was not declared.... still has logbook all you need now is a dodgy mot to transfer it....

S20 on a Range Rover, 4BLC (or BLC4 I can't remember) on a Maserati, A1RKN and A1SKN which belong to two brothers, all parked at the Crematorium for my Dad's funeral last week! I'm sure there were more but I didn't really get a chance to look, these are the ones I spotted from the cortege.

H1 SEXC seen in Belfast this Saturday.....

3OHN with a very suspect bolt making it look like JOHN on a Red Ferrari F360 at the Sands restaurant, A320 this lunchtime.

2 BE (or not 2 BE) on a new Aston Martin (don't know which one - they all look the same to me! :eek: ) in Bayswater.

Nuff said - Pity they are parked the wrong way round:D

Attachments

• 2be or not 2b.jpg
    2be or not 2b.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 96
That chap lives on the Embankment in Chelsea ....

Is that a recent photo , as i thought one of those numbers is now on a black Cayenne ... ?

Saw ' 709 DEV ' on a black NSX in Tedders today ... :cool:

Sitting in a traffic jam in Bath today, saw a blue W124 E300TD in a driveway, with the registration L30 0TD.

Nice leisurely walk through Wolverhampton this evening to be greeted by distant bi-xenons winking at me and the unmistakable rumble of an AMG 6.2 V8.

Quite clearly a C63 AMG - first I've seen on the road. :cool:

And to help those less familiar with the model it's registration number was C63 AMG :cool: :cool:

Saw a silver W202 C-class at Trafalgar square on saturday with the plate
STE110S

Saw a beautiful Ferrari F50 with the plate 5 BS, attracting a lot of attention just of the Kings Road in Chelsea.

That chap lives on the Embankment in Chelsea ....

Is that a recent photo , as i thought one of those numbers is now on a black Cayenne ... ?

Saw ' 709 DEV ' on a black NSX in Tedders today ... :cool:

Yep, see the cars pretty often, you're right one of the plates is now on a Cayenne.

N1 MOT on a red DB9 on the M61 today . He got bored with being behind a wagon so I got my window open in time to hear him HOWL past. Woosh! What a sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom