Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aston Martin Vanquish S in front of me on Ribbleton Lane in Preston yesterday - DSW 863

All going well until he blipped the throttle a couple of times to let loose that mighty roar - mere coincidence that there were two pretty girls walking along :rolleyes: However the back of his car fishtailed rather alarmingly which somewhat detracted from the desired effect :D

I have seen the reg AK47 on a motor in the Glasgow area.

Wasnt even on a "fancy" motor too and the plate is probably worth more than the car!

AK 47 used to be on the AMG press car , it was an r107 SL known as ' The Weapon ' ...

Talbir knows about it ...

APR1L on an SL (R230) in Chislehurst a while back.
80SS (or it may have been B055) on an X5 yesterday in Bromley.
100 LAW on a Rolls Royce that I know.

don't know if it was the same plate, but I saw 80SS (written as BOSS, of course) on a Bentley Flying Spur this afternoon around Manchester. Wasn't in much of a position to see if I recognised the driver though.

dave

FAB10.......went pass me at about 120mph
plus at 4 am on the M4

Mercedes Benz

pS ..Foggy and about -3 that morning

must have have a death wish!!!:)

Saw ' 2 MMR ' on a CLS in Hampton today

Saw BOS 5Y on a CL55 AMG in Slough this afternoon
F41 SAL on a W221 in New Denham this afternoon

S40 SUE on something or other today outside Halfords.

Looked like SAD SUE. Not a great reputation to have. Maybe better than free-loving Sue, but not much.

Years ago i saw TUR 80 on a van of all vehicles. I had to double take to make sure the reg was right.

See T111EVS all the time in borough, london. He's got a dot between the first two 1s, so it looks like THIEVS.

Its on a Mitsubishi Warrior truck

Years ago i saw TUR 80 on a van of all vehicles. I had to double take to make sure the reg was right.

Its now on a black A6 ALLROAD TDI QUATTRO :D

sTeVe

RU55SEL on a people carrier of some description late Friday night on the M42.

Saw G18SON on a BMW 850 on the A322 this morning.

The CLK the garage has given me while they doing my car up.

T666 CLK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom