Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw a Ferrari F430 this weekend, cant remember the exact plate, but it pretty much read 'Slowly'

MR 56HAL on something or other, sometime or other last week.

Steven-Segal-umilit-la-concertul-Tiesto-2.jpg

IND 1 on a Merc in Wales this morning and 1 OH on a Porsche on the M4 yesterday

348 TB on a Red Ferrari 348 TB on the A281 south of guildford, Saturday.

Saw this S63 AMG yesterday....

s63amg.jpg

G1 CLK on ... a W221 S Class. Presumably the owner upgraded and kept the plate!

my neighbours gardener used to have 1 EAT, and TCT 1 on his VW Polo works vehicles. My neighbour had 2 COR on his Cobra. Saw Martin Brundle the other day with MB11 on his Rangie

confession aswell the misses car has l22 tmg ( initials ) and my car has
M8 8EN L on it for the lad when he's older:rolleyes:

Probably been up many times before, but

EN20 on a red Ferrari Enzo on Sloane Street today...

Credit Crunch?

348 TB on a Red Ferrari 348 TB on the A281 south of guildford, Saturday.

On a similar note i saw a Ferrari F355 (spider i think) last saturday in Weybridge, the plate was 355 F

I've got D1NDF on mine, and bought it ahead of a one day maybe it will be made Dino Ferrari, and of course because of my name.

I know it is DIND and not DINO but the amount of people I see blatantly altering letters, makes me wonder whether anyone out there actually cares.

BOA7S

On A black Range Range Rover near Salterns Marina Poole. Shame they've clearly been through a " Rota -Brush" Car wash to clean it, you could see directional micro scratches all over it in the Sun.

When will people learn that these things are nothing short of wet and dry paper??

I've got D1NDF on mine, and bought it ahead of a one day maybe it will be made Dino Ferrari, and of course because of my name.

I know it is DIND and not DINO but the amount of people I see blatantly altering letters, makes me wonder whether anyone out there actually cares.

Adding to altering numbers, there's a car in my street that instead of a 'B' has '8'. To me this is deception and the police cannot do anything if it is on the driveway. It needs to be seen driving. I'm more concerned if it's involved in a hit and run.

back to the numbers issue

My mate has B 165 LAG or B16 5LAG on a porcshe.

Saw PO 06 ONE on a sewage specialst van last week, it was thoughtfully arranged as

POO 6ONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom