Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
G11AM (with the 1's very close together) on a Fiat convertible with a quite glam woman at the wheel and C14UDE (I hope his name really is Claude) on a Pug 207 both in Albert Road Southsea this morning.

Saw 5 OHO (SOHO?) on a Range Rover in Regents Park today and then, unebeleivably, 50 HO (again, Soho?) on an Aston Martin 2 or 3 miles up the road!! What are the odds of that?

B16 MUF made me laugh the other day on a van with a woman driving and my favourite one was on a Suzuki Vitara the last time I saw it in Glasgow was:
P155 AFF

Vehicle Details for registration number 5OHO
MakeLAND ROVERColourBLACKModelRANGEROVER V8 SC AUTOBody TypeESTATE

Vehicle Details for registration number 50HO
MakeASTON MARTINColourBLACKModelV8 VOLANTEBody TypeCONVERTIBLE

Sorry for the bold, I cut and paste it from the plate checker :) great pair !!!! and chances of seeing both so soon. Nice 1

Saw HOL1S on a nice SLK today.

I used to work for a guy called Hollis...I wonder... :)

Saw 5 OHO (SOHO?) on a Range Rover in Regents Park today and then, unebeleivably, 50 HO (again, Soho?) on an Aston Martin 2 or 3 miles up the road!! What are the odds of that?

This one's local to me, and coincidentally, so is FA57 CAR, on a Range Rover. Saw P1MP R on a Hummer on Sunday (subtle as a thirty bob hairpiece:rolleyes:) Took a pic, but it's still on my phone.

fastcar.jpg

Both Astons and Range Rovers!!

My wife bought me mine from DVLA in 2000 for £400 including transfer, I am W Coupe and the reg number W60 UPE.

Just saw K1NGS on Chrysler 300 C Touring a quarter of a mile from where i live between Glos and Cheltenham

Was previously on Jeep Cherokee few years back.Said to be owned by Chrysler dealership.
However, number has never ever listed on DVLA or other number check sites at the time and now curiously lists as
Vehicle Registration Mark K1NGS
Make BENTLEY
Model BENTLEY OTHERS OTHERS
Transmission & fuel type AUTO 3 GEARS PETROLBody
Type INVALID VEHICLE
Colour BLACK

saw a feast of plates on cars in Stanmore/Bushey today

2767 bt on a black bentley
110jg and 110yg on a peugeot and jag
kee 26
100 rus on a black s class
995 ary on a w124 230ce
jiny p on a yellow gallardo...

bentley plate looked really cool actually

Saw JU52 FLY on a new C-Class in Staines the other day.

But spaced out as: JU5 2 FLY

Made me giggle

Going along Deansgate in Manchester today I saw a beautiful Audi R8 with the numberplate 61LTY (ie guilty).

made me smile

Saw an E Class today with RO51E LE.

III VKX on a black SLK (M6 near Preston today)

Not sure how he did that one?

Hi i love plates i bought a plate for my daughter before she was even one years old. I got her W111OW X as her name is Willow and my other daughter is called Ocean and a got her X OC64N both of them dont know about the plates and on there 17 birthday or when they get there first car i will register it for them i have spent about three hundred quid at least so far just keeping them on retention and theres going to be about another five hundred to go. can you picture there face's when they get there cars with there names on them.

These are all the plates i have :-

1 VFM MY COMPANY NAME ON A FIAT PUNTO
VFM 1 MY COMPANY NAME ON A C280 MERC
C H06HES MY WIFE'S NAME C HUGHES ON RETENTION
L 10HN J MY NAME JOHN ON MY RENAULT VAN
WIIIOW X MY DAUGHTERS NAME WILLOW ON RETENTION
X OC64N MY DAUGHTERS NAME OCEAN ON RETENTION

and always looking for more

there are still some good ones on the dvla site if you know what you are looking for. I was looking the other day and i found GH05TS X I cant remember how much but it was less than a grand. happy looking for yours.

Last edited:
Hi i love plates i bought a plate for my daughter before she was even one years old. I got her W111OW X as her name is Willow and my other daughter is called Ocean and a got her X OC64N both of them dont know about the plates

and always looking for more

Lovely story, Jonathan! I like plates as well, although I'm having a clearout and have three for sale.

X10 TTT, TW08 ENZ and TW08 UGS. If you (or anyone else) are interested, let me know.

Here is dodgy usage of 6 in a plate, but I like the sub one!

Wepon.jpg

sub.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom