Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thought I would add two plates that I spotted today. 1. J1NGS on a Bentley Continental driving through Bearsden and 2. S8BER made to look like SOBER on a Ford Excursion? (American 4x4).

HEL8N on something or other in Worcestershire.

Also saw a good two letter one number of a black Conti GTC (roof down) but I sort of forgot everything when I saw the rather tasty female driver and three friends, even how to close my mouth. Not clever with Mrs D riding shotgun. Luckily I always look gormless.

and i think

1 OEF

on a phantom at tower bridge!

PEP 1 on a VW in Harpenden and XKE 1 on a E Type in Knightsbridge!

T 4 NDC on a landrover in Camberley -spaced as T 4ND C - one for the lawyers!

99 WG on Audi A4 - near home
R 1NEY on Merc S 500 - A21
388 AMC on Mini Cooper - A21
MW 2428 on something v. old but not sure what! Would suit me tho. - A21
M5 KCG - BMW M5 on M25 this morning

H 1 again yesterday in Woking town centre. Its on a Nissan of some sort. Illegally spacced to read HI

Not really illegally spaced:)

H1Avensis.jpg

That's a Toyota Avensis.. :)

Saw a baby blue Bentley GT cabrio with REG 1 on the plates at a petrol station today-at first glance I thought it was an audi.:crazy:

Seen some beauties tonight just going to and from the petrol station, so many in fact I can't remember them all, or which was on what.

The first was probably the most valuable:

OL1 on a Cayman S
4REA on something or other
BEM 1 on something else
RFE 147 on an SL55 AMG (tasty brunette)

TWO45S on the 4x4 of a football ref....:doh:

Saw APE 2 on a Porsche yesterday in Camden! Not sure I would want that one... LOL!

Just got back fom Le Mans, and notable plates for me were on a number of Astons I saw over there. Apologies if repeats, and I expect AMWebby may know the cars/owners. Is AML 1 owned by Aston Martin, anyone know?

AO07 DBS, and these two:

AML1.jpg

A5TON.jpg

Odd one this - 1000 MAN in Battersea this evening

Doesn't seem like a normally issued plate to me - any ideas?

Also, there is a Galaxy for sale at a indy dealer in Kent with the plate E00 xxx I can't remember the xxx bit but they are alpha characters - but '00' is not a number and is not an issued plate - again, any ideas?

Isle of Man for the MAN one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom